Are u a vegetarian or vegan 🌱? Tout et rien

No! But you don’t accept that I’m a vegetarian since 7 years! And it’s not just a phase!!!!!
It doesn't sound to be a phase indeed, but from what you said, you were vegetarian at 5? Then it's your parents who made the choice for you and not yourself. Hence, I do hope that they take extra care of your diet because of your growth recquiring a very careful attention.

As for "nature to do its thing", that's a kind of misconception. Nowaday, such places barely exist anywhere, even in the areas people believe to be "natural". Most of the areas are highly managed and I believe your country is an extreme example of this.
I think we both know what I meant by that.

Correct, animals suffer just as well. However, what I mean is that huge areas are being cleaned up to grow plant-based food, which is really unhealthy both for the environment overall and for many rare species. The so-called 'green' way of eating and 'green' products take way more resources than some more orthodox kinds of food which speeds up not only the humanity's death but also the death of the biosphere.
So where do you think the food for the animals is coming from? Where do you think the animals themselves are? Do you think all that doesn't cost space and resources?

So what are you trying to achieve with your 'green' eating? prolong the life of a few livestock animals that will still be murdered for eating later on?
I don't understand how someone, who said they were a vegetarian themselves, can ask such a question.

First of all, I'm living by a moral code that I don't need to do mental gymnastics for. I don't see why animals lives should be worth less than mine.
It's very simple: If I don't need to cause any creatures death, then I won't. I don't need to eat meat, so I don't.
Now, before you get any weird ideas: I said if I don't NEED to. I'm aware that I'm stepping on bugs all the time, but I can't stop these kinds of things without kms, and I quite like my life.

Secondly, I know I'm not prolonging anyone's life. But do you not understand the concept of supply and demand?
Less meat eaters -> less eaten meat -> less meat sold -> less meat produced -> less animals killed.
And if you're one of the people who think that "what you do won't matter anyway because the majority of people still eat meat" and genuinely don't understand why that statement is stupid, I'm not going to discuss this with you any further.

But if this is your opinion: What I do does in fact matter. It matters for the one animal that might not live nor die because I decided to stop eating meat, and it matters for myself. Because I can look at myself and say that I'm doing what I can and that my morals have integrity.

No! But you don’t accept that I’m a vegetarian since 7 years! And it’s not just a phase!!!!!
It doesn't sound to be a phase indeed, but from what you said, you were vegetarian at 5? Then it's your parents who made the choice for you and not yourself. Hence, I do hope that they take extra care of your diet because of your growth recquiring a very careful attention.
It was my choice!!! And I am healthy, and my grow up is normal.

Lol

I'm a peskaterian

No

I love Vegitables 🍇 🍉 🍌 🍒 🍓 🫐 🌶️ ... also the flying ___🦆___🦃__🦢____🐓__ and swimming _ 🐠__🐟__ ones!

i have been vegetarian from 3 yo to 11 yo

It was my choice!!! And I am healthy, and my grow up is normal.
you are right,people are very ignorant here ahahah

I’m not but I think it is cool and healthy!
But vegan is not really healthy, people need meat to be strong
sry but you are a bit ignorant don't take it like an offense....in 2024 you can be totally healthy being vegan...there are a lot of nice things you can eat. My mom is 45 and she has been vegan since a young age,she is very healthy and active

_________________________________________________________🍒 🍓 🫐__________________________

Well, our digestive system is simply not equipped for food of animal origin.
We are neither carnivores nor ace-eaters. However, there are exceptions.
'Animal Foods' are very helpful in some healing processes. AND ... the
dangers presented by modern cow's milk are also underestimated. As in
many things in our lives, measurement plays quite a big role and our
Constitutional Type (determined at birth) also plays a big role.

Statistically speaking, mixed dieters live the longest ... when the
proportion of animal products in their diet is less than '..' %.

It is not so easy to get a clear picture of the Pros and Cons. Tobacco, for
example, is not offered today in its natural form as a smoked product.
In Germany, this is even a criminal offence to sell it as such! In its bio-
logical form, tobacco is extremely helpful as a part of an Anti-Parasite
Treatment and was prescribed by doctors for such purposes just a few
decades ago...

Édité par Lir_Elhan .

Vegans are like fanatics forcing there diet on other people. If you have the right to avoid meat then I have the right to consume it. Even plants and veggies are a form of life too. Go to many countries in the world to see cattle walks on the streets so it is better to eat them. Meat also gives us protein as well. There are many animals like pork, mice, elephant and horses that are not fit for human consumption.

If you have the right to avoid meat then I have the right to consume it.
Why would anybody get the right to murder and torture animals, or be involved in it?

Even plants and veggies are a form of life too.
Do you (a meat-eating person) or a vegan person cause the death of more plants, based on just the diet? They just eat plants. You eat plants and also non-human animals, that have eaten tons of plants. You kill more plants than they do. So, even if plants were equal to animals, the better thing would still be to go vegan, because then you would kill less plants.

Apart from that, plants are obviously not equal to animals. It's unclear if and how plants feel pain. Animals do feel pain.

Meat also gives us protein as well.
Plants also give us protein, you don't need kill animals for that.

Go to many countries in the world to see cattle walks on the streets so it is better to eat them.
Also, what is this even supposed to mean? You don't eat the animals that are on the street in other countries, you eat ones that were bred and killed for it. If you wouldn't eat them, they wouldn't be living in the first place. The animals vegans don't eat don't end up on streets, they just reduce the demand and therefore hopefully the future supply.

I was vegan but quit bc of health issues