Are u a vegetarian or vegan 🌱? Tout et rien

I don’t want an argument!

I don’t want an argument!
I think it’s not an argument, more like a debate, it’s advantageous

It’s not nice.

For me, I knew the differences between vegetarians and vegans. Actually the animals killing problem is full of morality and subjectivity. And we both know the subjective debate can not have a proper result and it becomes an argument. But the health problem is objective, and we all know without meat we can still stay healthy, and then that’s a advantageous debate

For me, I knew the differences between vegetarians and vegans. Actually the animals killing problem is full of morality and subjectivity. And we both know the subjective debate can not have a proper result and it becomes an argument. But the health problem is objective, and we all know without meat we can still stay healthy, and then that’s a advantageous debate
* an advantageous sry

Mh maybe

So instead you'd prefer entire species to lose their natural habitats due to agrarian, "healthy", developments in the forests? You'd prefer the humanity to die out from a heat crisis?

I don't know what you're referring to with that first part.

But first of all the climate change is our own fault and very heavily connected to industrialized farming or whatever it's called. Where tons of animals are kept together on way too small space. The animals need tons of food and water to grow to a point where they are killed. If we just ate their food and water directly and skipped the middle man, instead of feeding it to them first, it would be much more effective.

And actually unlike some people I'm not obsessed with the idea of humanity being incredibly worthy of survival or whatever. We actively make our planet into a place where we can't survive, and we also kill each other and tons of other creatures while we're at it. I don't see what good we bring to this world.
I like my own life and I'd like to enjoy my life until it's over, but I could not care less about whether humans die out in 100 or in 5000 years.

Well... So you can't survive on a deserted island...
I hope you realise how ridiculous this comment is. I don't know if you're trying to prove something with it, but you're not.

1. I don't live on a deserted island, I live in a developed country and don't need to hunt animals or collect berries to survive. I simply go to a supermarket.
2. Even if I were on a deserted island, it would make a moral difference for me to kill animals then. Because in that case I'd need them to survive, while right now I don't. It wouldn't be unreasonable even for vegans to kill animals to survive on an island, because it's usually not unreasonable to want to stay alive and to prioritize your own survival over the life of other creatures.
Just because you decide to do or not do something in day-to-day life, doesn't mean you have to make the same decision in a life-or-death situation.

Also, I wouldn't survive on a deserted island either way, whether I was vegetarian or not, for reasons entirely unrelated to my food.

Lol that was a joke 😂!.. No need to be so aggressive!.. Instead of proving something to someone, eat better 🥑

Don’t make jokes with this topic! Please 🥺.

Don’t make jokes with this topic! Please 🥺.
Well, at least they don’t plant for it...

What do you mean?

It’s cool that you made your choice of sparing animals’ lives. But as a teen girl, it is healthy sometimes to consume protein such as meat. Like it or not, that’s how it works. You being, vegan or vegetarian, I don’t care really, is just a phase, you’ll change your ways, doesn’t matter if you’ve done that “since 7 years”
It’s not “just a phase “ 😭😭😭. And I don’t need meat, I do it since 7 years and I’m very very healthy! And you can’t know my live. And it’s not “just a phase” that’s the baddest thing that u said to me 😔😭… I mean you eat so many animals, only for one person. Why should I eat meat?! I’m healthy and I don’t need it!!!
Anyone understand me?
Yeah I do, people can find protein and fat in other foods. Btw I know a lot of famous people are vegetarians, but they are healthy and happy.
Of those mentioned, fifty per cent are DEAD, so not so healthy 😃
Einstein lived to 76, Edison lived to 84
I doubt Einstein was vegan. same for Edison. Maybe were they vegetarian, but at the time especially, the constraint of getting rid of all animal products seems unhealthy. Be aware than globalism wasn't that strong back then and exotic products such as soy would be only for the 1%. Supplements also were rare if not inexistent.
So some of these so called vegan or even vegetarians might have not been vegan, or reduced/stopped meat due to some issues that made meat unedible for them...

Maybe, but now it’s healthy.

What do you mean?
In many countries there is an article for insulting the feelings of believers, but not for insulting vegetarians

Ok

If we just ate their food and water directly and skipped the middle man, instead of feeding it to them first, it would be much more effective.
In industrial farms, I'd say yes, and it would also get rid of a problem with antibiotic, but at a more human scale, not at all. Firstly because most of the water counted in raising kg of meat is rain, secondly because they eat unedible food for humans or, at least and as far as I am concerned, I can't digest grass and I'm pretty much ineffective to deal with cellulose.

However, I have to admit that most of animals nowadays are raised in abominable conditions and that your point stand for them.

Like I said, not really. It can be healthy withh supplement eventually, but by itself, it is not. Futhermore, the diet is so restrictive that many vegans have issues with it and experience various deficiencies and problems. The fact that you don't see any with yourself and at the moment is absolutely not an argument, the same as me not eating many vegetables and being healthy isn't an argument on why vegetables are not necessary.

It’s cool that you made your choice of sparing animals’ lives. But as a teen girl, it is healthy sometimes to consume protein such as meat. Like it or not, that’s how it works. You being, vegan or vegetarian, I don’t care really, is just a phase, you’ll change your ways, doesn’t matter if you’ve done that “since 7 years”
It’s not “just a phase “ 😭😭😭. And I don’t need meat, I do it since 7 years and I’m very very healthy! And you can’t know my live. And it’s not “just a phase” that’s the baddest thing that u said to me 😔😭… I mean you eat so many animals, only for one person. Why should I eat meat?! I’m healthy and I don’t need it!!!
Anyone understand me?
Yeah I do, people can find protein and fat in other foods. Btw I know a lot of famous people are vegetarians, but they are healthy and happy.
I doubt Einstein was vegan. same for Edison. Maybe were they vegetarian, but at the time especially, the constraint of getting rid of all animal products seems unhealthy. Be aware than globalism wasn't that strong back then and exotic products such as soy would be only for the 1%. Supplements also were rare if not inexistent.
So some of these so called vegan or even vegetarians might have not been vegan, or reduced/stopped meat due to some issues that made meat unedible for them...
I said he was vegetarian.

If we just ate their food and water directly and skipped the middle man, instead of feeding it to them first, it would be much more effective.
In industrial farms, I'd say yes, and it would also get rid of a problem with antibiotic, but at a more human scale, not at all. Firstly because most of the water counted in raising kg of meat is rain, secondly because they eat unedible food for humans or, at least and as far as I am concerned, I can't digest grass and I'm pretty much ineffective to deal with cellulose.

However, I have to admit that most of animals nowadays are raised in abominable conditions and that your point stand for them.

Like I said, not really. It can be healthy withh supplement eventually, but by itself, it is not. Futhermore, the diet is so restrictive that many vegans have issues with it and experience various deficiencies and problems. The fact that you don't see any with yourself and at the moment is absolutely not an argument, the same as me not eating many vegetables and being healthy isn't an argument on why vegetables are not necessary.
No! It is healthy!

Anyone understand me?
I said he was vegetarian.
Ok, my bad then.

No! It is healthy!
That's dogmatic. Somehow fitting the cliché...