Are u a vegetarian or vegan 🌱? Tout et rien

I am a vegetarian 🌱. You too?
If not: why? what do you think about it?

I’m a vegetarian, because I love animals!!!
And I think they also want to live🥺

And no one can get me to eat meat! But if u eat it it’s no problem for me.

Some people say: “eat meat! For the proteins!” No I also can get proteins from other things.
I say: “To be a vegetarian is very healthy and you can’t get me to eat meat.”

Vegetarian: no meat and no fish (for the fish are some other rules”
Vegan: no animal products (like: milk, meat, eggs, honey and milk products.

And maybe in other countries are not so much vegetarians and vegans, but in Germany: all people accept that.

And I don’t want an argument with u!!! And please don’t say “eat meat you need the proteins” to me. I don’t need meat…

And now feel free to write!

Édité par Hannah_07-11 .

I’m not but I think it is cool and healthy!
But vegan is not really healthy, people need meat to be strong

If u are a vegetarian u can’t eat meat too.
Vegetarian: no meat and fish
Vegan: no animal products.
And u don’t need meat.

It’s hard to call me a vegetarianman, but the fact is that I don’t like either fish or meat (I don’t eat them), but at the same time I constantly eat salads and love everything that is green.

It’s hard to call me a vegetarianman, but the fact is that I don’t like either fish or meat (I don’t eat them), but at the same time I constantly eat salads and love everything that is green.
Why is it hard for you than?

If u are a vegetarian u can’t eat meat too.
Vegetarian: no meat and fish
Vegan: no animal products.
And u don’t need meat.
Oh I see, my mistake sry

No problem . And u don’t need meat.

Édité par Hannah_07-11 .

Some people may do not need meat (I do eat meat), but how do they get the elements/nutrients that we find in meat but that by finding them somewhere else ? I mean how do they replace meat ? I know sometimes they do soy-based vegetal meat (It tastes like meat, but it isn't), but are there any other ways that some use ? I'm curious 😮

Some people may do not need meat (I do eat meat), but how do they get the elements/nutrients that we find in meat but that by finding them somewhere else ? I mean how do they replace meat ? I know sometimes they do soy-based vegetal meat (It tastes like meat, but it isn't), but are there any other ways that some use ? I'm curious 😮
Hi. I don’t really like “fake meat”. U can’t get protein from: 🥛🫘🥜🍞🌽🫛and more things.

Hi. I don’t really like “fake meat”. U can’t get protein from: 🥛🫘🥜🍞🌽🫛and more things.
Oh, didn't know there could be proteins out of meat, that's surprising! But vegans can't drink milk, right?

I'm an omnivore for six days a week and a pescatarian on Fridays and during Lent. The only problem is I've never found a shop where I can buy culinary Iguana now that Armadillo, Beavers, Capybara, Muskrat and Puffin are so hard to get hold of and, I don't like Aligator.

I like the idea, however I find that some people spread it all too aggressively.

I like the idea, however I find that some people spread it all too aggressively.
One day my friend went to eat with her vegan friend, and when they were going to choose their food, there was meat. The vegan friend said « With or without corpse? » (She was talking about the meat 💀) I mean, why would you call meat « corpse » that’s just gloomy, people just want to eat meat ;-;

Why is it hard for you than?
Meaning: "It's hard to name me"

Oh, didn't know there could be proteins out of meat, that's surprising! But vegans can't drink milk, right?
Yes, vegans can’t drink milk.

Really? R u a vegetarian or vegan?

One day my friend went to eat with her vegan friend, and when they were going to choose their food, there was meat. The vegan friend said « With or without corpse? » (She was talking about the meat 💀) I mean, why would you call meat « corpse » that’s just gloomy, people just want to eat meat ;-;
Ok, that’s not okay…

I'm an omnivore for six days a week and a pescatarian on Fridays and during Lent. The only problem is I've never found a shop where I can buy culinary Iguana now that Armadillo, Beavers, Capybara, Muskrat and Puffin are so hard to get hold of and, I don't like Aligator.
U eat Armadillo, beavers 🦫, Capybara (😭 it’s one of my favorite animals), Muskrat and puffin?!