What do you think about corona? Politique et gouvernements

Here vaccine is not released for 2 - 18 year olds. I feel that the government doesn't want us to live properly. They got a happy childhood, doesn't mean we don't deserve one!
they are just saying it's almost done almost done but the only thing they did was 'approve it for emergency use' so for now we R stuck...

When it comes to children it should not be used at the current situation. We don´t know about side effects of the vaccines and the new mutation and in case of children most cases so far have been harmless. But as far I understand Omikron is according to the reports from South Africa faster then the other variants but less dangerous . In Germany they are alarmed about it due to the high age of our population. I think we can only hope that Corona mutates really soon in a more or less harmless sickness or otherwise we got a death toll on corona and sadly a small death toll due to the side effects of the vaccines.

Yes, i’m very much afraid of the side effects these vaccines will bring. it usually takes them years, even more than a decade to develop a single type of vaccine.. but in the covid situation, they developed the vaccines SO FAST and already 3 billion people are fully vaccinated (without booster). if people get long term side effects... If... then we’re done for

Ce sujet est inactif depuis un moment et est désormais en lecture seule.