What do you think about corona? Politique et gouvernements

Everyone... please... I request everyone to stay at home.. just cuz of some ppl cases are rising... and we children are locked inside our houses.. please just #StayAtHome and break the chain... if ppl ask am I not going out? No! I'm locked inside my house, I only go outside to visit the dentist which is merely 1 km away... please stay at home and break the chain... so that we kids can have a happy childhood... many ppl think it's a joke jst cuz dey aren't infected/go out regularly and r safe.. I dnt know where dis COVID originated from, china or america i dnt care! Many ppl think that we kids r somehow surviving and r alive, but the condition in which I am, it's no less than death pain. I haven't even seen my school once since 13/3/2020.. + not seen my friends.. I was supposed to meet dem on 4th december but now i doubt it Will... please just stay at home... I'm short out of words to express the pain we feel... just think of your children/nieces/grandchildren once, do u think dey r happy to be locked inside their homes? And in a stupid country like india, where since the last 2 months the government is currently making "guidelines" for the vaccine, I dnt think it ll come any time soon. Please just #StayAtHome 😷🥺🙏
TRUE, stuck at a 2 BHK flat like me is not fun I miss the valleys of my native... And government is not releasing vaccine for children so we R stuck

Me in a 3 BHK, with no friends from my apartment, I'm just stuck with my lil bro, mum and dad. And to all the people who say "Spend time with your family" I wanna ask them, HOW MUCH TIME !!! Every day since 13/3/2020 is spent with them, all those who say dey r most important blah blah blah please know that we have spent ENOUGH time and got to know them n all. If anyone can convey something to the government, please do say to release the vaccine, in India vaccine is only available for ppl who r born intill dec 2003... please everyone stay safe... im not one of dose who says to stay safe while going out to enjoy myself! No I can't! I only go out of the house to visit dentist, with my mom and sometimes I go to my maternal grandmoms house. and to all ppl who say its for our so-called "safety" then what abt MENTAL safety! is that even a thing now? along with mental disorders such as depression, lonliness, etc, our, knowingly or unknowingly, our eyes r also affected. I did a eye checkup in may and results came that i have power -2, and again im beginning to see blurry vision, but now i cant go to checkup cuz of omicron.. and to all ppl who say why im i destroying my eyesight more by typing dis, then please know that im currently doing a class assignement, as u may have noticed, on my PC (as no punctuation)

Me in a 3 BHK, with no friends from my apartment, I'm just stuck with my lil bro, mum and dad. And to all the people who say "Spend time with your family" I wanna ask them, HOW MUCH TIME !!! Every day since 13/3/2020 is spent with them, all those who say dey r most important blah blah blah please know that we have spent ENOUGH time and got to know them n all. If anyone can convey something to the government, please do say to release the vaccine, in India vaccine is only available for ppl who r born intill dec 2003... please everyone stay safe... im not one of dose who says to stay safe while going out to enjoy myself! No I can't! I only go out of the house to visit dentist, with my mom and sometimes I go to my maternal grandmoms house. and to all ppl who say its for our so-called "safety" then what abt MENTAL safety! is that even a thing now? along with mental disorders such as depression, lonliness, etc, our, knowingly or unknowingly, our eyes r also affected. I did a eye checkup in may and results came that i have power -2, and again im beginning to see blurry vision, but now i cant go to checkup cuz of omicron.. and to all ppl who say why im i destroying my eyesight more by typing dis, then please know that im currently doing a class assignement, as u may have noticed, on my PC (as no punctuation)
you are lucky you have a 3 BHK. 2BHK IS TORTURE and I can only meet one of my school friends whom by chance lives in my apartment.

None of my school friends live in my building...

pity u

yeah same here. my school is literally 8 km away. but I don’t go to school anymore and i’m homeschooled right now

Mine is 6.3 km away, I have online schooling (teaching done by school teachers with the same students only online)

mine is 2 kilometers away and arial distance is around 500 meters( you can see it from the terrace)
🙂

Hope it fades away quickly.

Hope it fades away quickly.
yeah 🤞🏻

UPDATE -- I didn't meet her yesterday, I was like literally crying all day long from 7:30 AM in the morning ever since I got to know I wasn't going.
But we have other plans too, like as my bff and maternal grandmom live near to each other, our mums agreed that when I next go to my maternal grandmom's house, my bff's mum will pick me up from the middle of the road. Now, my only concern is the new "omicron" and my exams... my exams r starting on d 13th again :"D 😭😭😤😤😤

I believe that money took the control over people. Some of them get money, and some of them found good oportunity to feel like citizen of better category (via sanitary segregation), and others are just ignorants. Everywhere it's about vaccination. And tell me, do You have any debate or discussion in Your country about that? About how to deal with corona? Or anyone who have different opinion (even if it's doctor or scientist) is censored, like in my country? And the only things that are pushing by media and politics are vaccines and masks?

Group of Union representatives wanted to see the contract document between EU and pharmacy companies. Almost everything was covered in black, like secret info. They showed it in the cameras even. Why? Why don't they want to let us know what is in there?

Everything is sewn with thick treads. It's not any conspiracy theory. Its reality we live in.

Here vaccine is not released for 2 - 18 year olds. I feel that the government doesn't want us to live properly. They got a happy childhood, doesn't mean we don't deserve one!

I believe that money took the control over people. Some of them get money, and some of them found good oportunity to feel like citizen of better category (via sanitary segregation), and others are just ignorants. Everywhere it's about vaccination. And tell me, do You have any debate or discussion in Your country about that? About how to deal with corona? Or anyone who have different opinion (even if it's doctor or scientist) is censored, like in my country? And the only things that are pushing by media and politics are vaccines and masks?

Group of Union representatives wanted to see the contract document between EU and pharmacy companies. Almost everything was covered in black, like secret info. They showed it in the cameras even. Why? Why don't they want to let us know what is in there?

Everything is sewn with thick treads. It's not any conspiracy theory. Its reality we live in.

Exactly

Here vaccine is not released for 2 - 18 year olds. I feel that the government doesn't want us to live properly. They got a happy childhood, doesn't mean we don't deserve one!

Im not saying here now, that vaccines are wrong or something, because it's still debatable and needs more examining. But check the countries with more than 90% of vaccinated population. They also have lockdowns. Why?

When it comes to children it should not be used at the current situation. We don´t know about side effects of the vaccines and the new mutation and in case of children most cases so far have been harmless. But as far I understand Omikron is according to the reports from South Africa faster then the other variants but less dangerous . In Germany they are alarmed about it due to the high age of our population. I think we can only hope that Corona mutates really soon in a more or less harmless sickness or otherwise we got a death toll on corona and sadly a small death toll due to the side effects of the vaccines.

It´s the same in Germany, it´s the politicians who decide and not the scientists. But in Germany it´s a general problem our politicians life in a bubble, they just listen to the needs they want to hear and that exludes sometimes even almost the whole population.

Im not saying here now, that vaccines are wrong or something, because it's still debatable and needs more examining. But check the countries with more than 90% of vaccinated population. They also have lockdowns. Why?

Right👍

Ce sujet est inactif depuis un moment et est désormais en lecture seule.