Love English

what do you think about love,is it real? and what is this?

I hope it's not limited to our own feelings.

Love is real and pure. Everything revolves around love. When we are born, don't we love our parents? When we grow up, don't we love our friends? Don't we feel that affection so strong that binds us to people? Are we not passionate about nature, animals and other things? Are we not passionate about the things we do and do not do our best to keep them safe? All this is love... and love is a thousand times more. It's complex, it's life, it's the purpose of all of us. Love is real.

Édité par __Saras96__ .

I hope I’ll find a real and sincere one. Even roaches have lovers, then there’s me…

It of course exist. Some people just expect it's easy to find. While it's mostly not as easy.

It of course exist. Some people just expect it's easy to find. While it's mostly not as easy.
Of course it’s not easy, but sometimes people wait for live for ages, centuries for it to happen. I guess God has other plans for me

Of course it’s not easy, but sometimes people wait for live for ages, centuries for it to happen. I guess God has other plans for me

You are just 14 -.-

Don't worry, You have a lot of time.

if it exist,what is the mechanism that give these feeling?

if it exist,what is the mechanism that give these feeling?

Don’t exist a mechanism, it’s a felling, feelings are naturals. You have just to look inside your mind.

Love to me is dedication? But many people don't think so. I like two people pay each other, and then love each other with vigor and vitality. If a love I give doesn't end well, I may never believe in love again.

When we feel a feeling, it is controlled by our hormones. When we feel tension, for example, this is due to the adrenaline hormone. If love is a feeling, what is the controlling factor?

I don't believe in love, I believe in partner relationships to make easier your life and your partner's life, because we both earn the money, help each other, and make the children. Love like a feeling can exist for about 1-2 years. Later it turns into like a business relationship. That's my point.

Trust and respect can always turn into real love, although love doesn’t always mean trust and respect