Will humanoids replace husband or wife ? Tout et rien

Apart from reproduction, will humanoids ( Robots ) replace husband or wife ?

Édité par Dumi .

Sounds plausible to me. Apart from the "scary technology"-factor, I feel like there's not many reasons to deal with a real person and their issues, if you can just get a fake person, that acts as your dream partner and doesn't have issues.

Well, I’m not sure, hopefully not, I just feels that there’s something that won’t ever overcome a real human, and it just seems sad to think of a robot wife/husband/other partner. Is this how people would really want to live their lives? Robots can’t feel emotions, they would be more just to do tasks around the house, in which they can work alongside you and your family, rather than as a replacement. If you don’t mind me asking, you have posted on other discussions about a similar topic, so you have an interest in it? If so may I ask why?

Well, I’m not sure, hopefully not, I just feels that there’s something that won’t ever overcome a real human, and it just seems sad to think of a robot wife/husband/other partner. Is this how people would really want to live their lives? Robots can’t feel emotions, they would be more just to do tasks around the house, in which they can work alongside you and your family, rather than as a replacement. If you don’t mind me asking, you have posted on other discussions about a similar topic, so you have an interest in it? If so may I ask why?
Yes. I'm interest on AI technology and Robotic engineering. I agree with you the emotional part however the development of interacting is amazing. Please read about " Sofia " humanoid developed 6 years ago and the latest one Ameca. Toady humanoids and robotic engineering mainly focused on pleasure and military application.

Édité par Dumi .

Yes. I'm interest on AI technology and Robotic engineering. I agree with you the emotional part however the development of interacting is amazing. Please read about " Sofia " humanoid developed 6 years ago and the latest one Ameca. Toady humanoids and robotic engineering mainly focused on pleasure and military application.
https://youtu.be/wGWVKkYEHBE?si=3QkPLdzHYySfN7jh