I'm extremly weak in mind Tout et rien

Only a simple sentence can make me depressed

____________________________________________________________________ 🌤️ ______________________

...that's not weakness ... it's sensibility, Jerry

Maybe: https://www.heartmath.com/

Best of Wishes
michael

You too,thank you

____________________________________________________________________ 🌞 ______________________

...had the same challenge, when I was young, Jerry

Could you please tell me how did you deal with it?

____________________________________________________________________ 🌞 _______________________

That's my pleasure, Jerry ... 🙂

Well, a important thing is to give up the belief (weak). We live in chaotic times
and sensitive people like you are urgently NEEDED. How did I get it together?
'I a bit more quite time, you would not have a problem, I guess.

Sport & Nature

The really decisive breakthrough in terms of realisation came through
Meditation. ZEN masters are really great for becoming more 'SOLID'.

Maintain your sensitivity ... very important!

Your disposition doesn't make it easy for you BUT ... You can be
of particular help to other people. For me, it all took quite a lot
of time BUT I was able to help people over the years. Edith Piaf
once said:

"Use your 'mistakes' ... use your 'defects'.
Then you are going to be a star. "

Thank You

Édité par Lir_Elhan .

Hi my little friend!
You aren't weak in mind, absolutely. You are an intelligent person that has no more found his own place in this frenetic world.
You are sensitive and let me say you are braver than many other people because you have asked for help so as not to be alone. This is the first step to feel oneself better. Trust me,I 've a daughter that has suffered very much in the past...
Everything will be better.
When you feel down, listen to music or read a book or write on pen-pal...you will find many others ready to talk with you.
Bye bye and have a nice new week. Elisa

Your mind is not weak. You just act oversensitive. It is to mean that your mind has a strong defence mechanism against devastating probabilities and not letting you in any kind of emotional risk or danger. First thing to accept, that is not a "defect." It is even be considered as a gift. You just need to control it and use it in a balanced way. In such a situation, all you need to do, is to distract your mind. You can do it by a song, by a vision, by an object, or anything you feel comfortable with.