truth Tout et rien

What would happen if we told the truth even for just one day?

I’d be in jail

Nothing, cause I'm a honest person.

I think if everybody would told the truth, there would be a world war or some like this, because of all the small and big secrets we all have. Maybe not a world war but much arguments with family or friends or other persons.

🧙‍♀️ "That would be absolutely fatal, because ... the entire
universe would disappear at the same moment! "

“People often claim to hunger for truth, but seldom like the taste when it's served up.” ― George R.R. Martin, A Clash of Kings

“People often claim to hunger for truth, but seldom like the taste when it's served up.” ― George R.R. Martin, A Clash of Kings
Good evening Diogene ! How are you ? You re absolutely right as always and my father would have added that we have to take care to the thruth which is brought to us on a silver or gold plate specially when it comes from professionnal politicians !

Im trying to tell the truth always.

And what I noticed - some people are shocked, when instead of being nice, but telling false opinion, Im just honest, but polite, and it hits them like something... Refreshing? They also seems to feel more open to share something again after that.

Just imagine the society pursuing the truth, not "lets make everyone feeling nice and comfortable, and don't hurt their feeling!".

I think it is fair to say, truth has more then just one face:

🧙‍♀️ " People believe that 'truth' consists in reproducing the headline
from a newspaper word for word. What if the headline or the article
itself describes a lie? "

The truth makes you lonely and I like that

That makes you cooler than 90% of the population, people, be like this dude

That makes you cooler than 90% of the population, people, be like this dude

Yes, most people do not like that, and I am one of the rest of the people. One person like me is enough

Who has seen film Rashomon by Akira Kurosawa?

Who has seen film Rashomon by Akira Kurosawa?
Nice film . Questioning what is TRUTH

I’d be in jail
me too and my parents would sell me

You will never find justice in life