One Thing That You Regret the Most in Your Life Tout et rien

What's the biggest regret in your life so far?

To trust the wrong people in my past.

To leave university halfway

When I was younger for having loved wrong women for too much time, they never understood me, and they deeply wounded me.

Édité par FrancescoV .

I have had the same experience as you...but no matter how painful the situation might be, we all need to learn to live and move on.

I have had the same experience as you...but no matter how painful the situation might be, we all need to learn to live and move on.

That's true. One of the reasons, why that people never reached my future. We can talk about it [or everything else] if you want. It also a invitation for others here.

I regret the most that I laughed at my friends. I hope they can forgive me.

Trusting the men who never valued me

❤️‍🩹 "All the 'things' I have not done ... just because they might have hurt me... "

To tell my mother a secret of mine

I regret that many years ago I had to deal with my (inzw. Ex-) husband to marry him...🙈

Not having the faith in myself to study Psychology when I had to decided what to Do with my Career when I was At that Point in life. But I do it now, because life is short so do things no matter what age. At the end we All die and no one will win a price for the Best life

Nothing to regret, yet…

There is so much but one Thing that comes to my mind is to spent more time with my dad bevor he died 💔😔

Choosing the wrong high school

Not taking the chance to be deployed to the US. Not having Kids ind my 20s.

There are few wrong decisions but I guess I might face another set of problems / challengers If i made the different decisions at that times.

i broke my nose and now i'm ugly