Do you like school? Tout et rien

Do you like school? And why?
I like school:
-I can meet my friends
- I can learn new things

And you? 📖📖📖

I like school, where I can learn new knowledge, but I prefer holidays because it makes me relaxed.😊

I love going to school to learn new things etc, but I don't exactly like my school 😬. Although it is one of the best schools in Chengdu(where I live), and I have worked sooooo hard to get in. But unfortunately, this school is not as good as I had always dreamed. Teachers are all rather selfish and arrogant, they think they are doing a great job as their graduates do got in to top universities in China.(like every one of the student in the class will be accepted into 211/985), but I say they are blinded by the accomplishment that don't't have much to do with their efforts. It's us student who is doing well, not them. AND THEY ALL FEEL THEY ARE SAINT!!!OMG千言万语说不尽啊

I love going to school to learn new things etc, but I don't exactly like my school 😬. Although it is one of the best schools in Chengdu(where I live), and I have worked sooooo hard to get in. But unfortunately, this school is not as good as I had always dreamed. Teachers are all rather selfish and arrogant, they think they are doing a great job as their graduates do got in to top universities in China.(like every one of the student in the class will be accepted into 211/985), but I say they are blinded by the accomplishment that don't't have much to do with their efforts. It's us student who is doing well, not them. AND THEY ALL FEEL THEY ARE SAINT!!!OMG千言万语说不尽啊
姐姐,你能能进最好的学校,超级厉害!希望你不会被老师影响!保持对学科的热爱哦!我理解你,要是碰到那样的老师,我们都会很烦躁的,最后希望你每天开开心心。😊

姐姐,你能能进最好的学校,超级厉害!希望你不会被老师影响!保持对学科的热爱哦!我理解你,要是碰到那样的老师,我们都会很烦躁的,最后希望你每天开开心心。😊
🥰🥰🥰

Sounds so familiar!
Here they say "let's say thank you from the bottom of our hearts to our great teachers! Their students did so well on the exams, and their students entered the best universities", while there are actually the tutors to be thanked.
I wonder, if those teachers are so great, why would they students ever have tutors to prepare for the exams?..

Sounds so familiar!
Here they say "let's say thank you from the bottom of our hearts to our great teachers! Their students did so well on the exams, and their students entered the best universities", while there are actually the tutors to be thanked.
I wonder, if those teachers are so great, why would they students ever have tutors to prepare for the exams?..
😐🤥😠Agree×∞

I was on high school and the community of directors wasn’t favorable to an acceptance to the university for me, they even said that there was 1% success at the university of this high school students, so I was afraid of this statistic but, I had my license degree at the university, so I think I’m in this 1% success 😄
Sometimes it’s better to not listen School principals, professors or other people thinking to know you 😉

I guess school years are the best years of our life and the friends we make during those times mostly stay forever. It is the most carefree time of our lives, and we have the best of our friends around. Growing up together, eating each other's lunch, hating the same kind of people, literally scoring almost the same marks, doing homework for each other and have bunked classes in the absence of one another. All these memories and moments are unforgettable. I really wish to go back and to do such fun things again!

My answer is no

Reason why: I've been bullied at school

The only thing I probably liked about school was art and music class.

Édité par Echirise .

I don't like my junior high school.The dishes in our dining hall taste really bad(‵□′)Also,It's hard to fall asleep in our bedroom because the beds are like stones…What's more,we have too many exams!!I finished final exam yesterday.But before taking final exam,we had two practice exams.Our homework was much more than before( >﹏< )
But I love my primary school(๑>ڡ<)☆ I had many friends and I felt happy every day(/^-^(^ ^*)/

When I was younger ( 14-16 years), I did not really like school. Now I am 39 years old and I know, that school was important and good for my life. When I was 26 years old I wanted to go to school again. But the school said, that I was too old. The only possibility for adults in Germany: Abendschule.
I like learning very much, too.

I don't like my junior high school.The dishes in our dining hall taste really bad(‵□′)Also,It's hard to fall asleep in our bedroom because the beds are like stones…What's more,we have too many exams!!I finished final exam yesterday.But before taking final exam,we had two practice exams.Our homework was much more than before( >﹏< )
But I love my primary school(๑>ڡ<)☆ I had many friends and I felt happy every day(/^-^(^ ^*)/
I get you!!! Samee 上海好卷(哭

四川也好卷(╥﹏╥)

四川也好卷(╥﹏╥)
:c

I like the pleasant feel of studying ,independent living without parents and the beautiful school environment ,but I hate the school rules. there are too many strict and unreasonable rules in our senior high.
for example,we have to get up at 5 a.m.,make our quilt's shape like a tofu(or we will be punished) and have the first class of the day at 6 a.m.
in our school,we are not expected to walk or have meal with the opposite sex.(although I don't care but it seems not very equal)and our timetable avoid us wandering about.we have no free time,we don't have independent time for relaxing.
because we are expected to study hard in order to go to a good university....we all know this,but we can't lose our freedom!
WHAT'S MORE,we can only go home ONCE A MONTH!Too terrible. It's unreasonable!

——————
but I am fond of SOME rules of our school,such as being silent at class and after class,everytime. why am I fond it? because when i'm in junior high,I really want to have more time to do my homework,but the classroom is noisy and it influenced me too much. so I love to be silent.

Édité par ecualy .

school ruined my life