Am I the only one born in December? Tout et rien

Or are there others born in December?

Tell me

Édité par Hummingbirdfan95 .

If, indeed, only you and a certain Jesus many years ago, scientists from all over the world studied the strange case of the girl who was born in December, they do not understand how it could have happened. The normal thing is that mothers wait a little longer until January, so the child is born the following year in January.

Or are there others born in December?

Tell me

I want to know

I know 7 people born in December!

My birthday is on Dec. 15th

If, indeed, only you and a certain Jesus many years ago, scientists from all over the world studied the strange case of the girl who was born in December, they do not understand how it could have happened. The normal thing is that mothers wait a little longer until January, so the child is born the following year in January.

Are you saying that I was born at the wrong time?

wtf

Are you saying that I was born at the wrong time?

No he was joking with you haha 😂
Of course there are other people who are born in december, you're not the only one.
Don't take it bad, he simply wants to have a joke with you
Take care 🙂

13 of December 2 gifts for me this month haha

My birthday is on Dec. 15th
Lol my cousin too