Which country do you want to visit? Tout et rien

Belarus, Romania, Ukraine, South Africa and Mongolia

I would like to see Greenland and the artic regions like Boothia and King-William-Land!

hmmm for example: Japan, Norway, Brazil, Chile and Usa.

I have wanted to visit the pacific coast of Nicaragua for years but now it has become very dangerous , so I will have to wait a little longer.

Chile,Italy,Spain

Ayn Ayn

:)

Édité par Ayn .

Italy, i have some friends and extended family over there and i would like to know em' eventually!

I want to visit 𝓕𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲.

Italia, España, Canadá, Corea del Sur and Australia

All of them, but most especially Japan, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, and Spain.

Canada ,Australia ,Germany and Russia

If I’m picking one, and only one right now, I’d have to say Spain: For a long time now I’ve wanted to complete the Compostella de Santiago, it a 800km hike and pilgrimage from the French Pyrenees mountains to the Cathedral of St John in Santiago, and takes a fit person around three months, it would take me a bit more than that at the moment.

Norway!!!(because of Skam😂) It’s a beautiful country.

Central and South America to do birdwatching

I would love to return to Spain, then I'd love to visit Greece, Albania, Japan, The Netherlands, Germany as well as many other countries in Europe and throughout the world.

Italy, France, Japan, UK

Germany (again), France (again), Sweden (again), Norway, England, Iceland, Ireland, Spain (again), Finland (again), Denmark (again), Switzerland (again), Belgium (again), and many others, I like european countries, especially in central and northern Europe.

Fulled of handsome boy, my eyes and heart will be healed😛