Language Tout et rien

I tried to learn Vietnamees that was also very diffucult

Chinese is very difficult for the Europeans, I'm Italian and for me it's easy understanding the Spanish language because Italian it's very similar (sorry for my orthography but I'm trying to improve)

Thanks for your reply, yes I can guess it will be difficult. Why you learn it?

I tried to learn Vietnamees that was also very diffucult

Spanish hehe.

Thanks for your reply. Now I can understand you, the comments how many people say Chinese 🙈. Yes Spanish is similar to Italien. And I learn Spanish now

Chinese is very difficult for the Europeans, I'm Italian and for me it's easy understanding the Spanish language because Italian it's very similar (sorry for my orthography but I'm trying to improve)

🤣🤣🤣🤭🤭

Spanish hehe.

I speak 5 languages Berber Arabic french English and Spanish language.

English, i study English for 10 years at the school but my teacher Send me ever 4 in the school report.
i am here for get better my English because i work in the restaurant,
Send me if you want help me with the English!

English, i study English for 10 years at the school but my teacher Send me ever 4 in the school report.
i am here for get better my English because i work in the restaurant,
Send me if you want help me with the English!
Hi I don’t know if I can help you but actually I learn English either. We can improve together. By the way I know Spanish , it’s a little similar with Italian?

I speak English and Spanish a little , French is difficult I think.

definitely Chinese even i am a Chinese~~

I’m currently learning German on my own and its grammar is quite confusing to understand, and although I’m getting used to new words and sentences everyday, it’s still difficult to formulate a phrase for me.

Besides that, I think Chinese as well as Arabic are among the most difficult languages in the world.

Yours.

And in Europe I found Polish particularly difficult because they almost (maybe it's my impression and I can be wrong) don't use vowels and for my mind and my Spanish tongue that's quite killer.

Wcale nie jest taki zły xP ale hiszpański lepszy <3

HOW