What makes you feel annoyed Coutumes et styles de vie

Life sucks, shit happens sometimes, so what makes you feel annoyed or worried, you can say it out freely here (:

Stereotypes like a French Maid

The thing makes me feel annoyed is when I get bored, mad, sad, angry, depressed or anxious, I just pulled out my hair, and I don’t have much hair now even though I am only 14 , and it makes me very ugly ( I wasn’t good looking at first), and it makes me feel anxious again

Stereotypes like a French Maid

If you wanna talk about it, you can text me anytime(:

Phrases like "why don't you smile?!" and "don't roll your eyes", while I don't actually do it!
Sometimes it seems like people don't know what rolling one's eyes looks like, and they jump into conclusions about you...

Phrases like "why don't you smile?!" and "don't roll your eyes", while I don't actually do it!
Sometimes it seems like people don't know what rolling one's eyes looks like, and they jump into conclusions about you...
Yes that sucks. Misunderstandings are really tough , and it can bring a lot of mistakes

Or people saying zi know what you are thinking NO YOU DONT or you woulld do away

I don't want to be controversial...
But I'm sick seeing judgements on my ethnicity and religion (mostly online when I see painful comments, but we know how stupid some people can be on the Internet😅), but sometimes it is repetitive, and so annoying... I just try to ignore, but then I remember again "Seriously, this person said that ?? How dare them ??"
Fortunately I have my family to rely on 🙂,
And on this website, it never happened to me 😊 Almost everyone seems understanding and compassionate towards everyone, no matter the ethnicity or the religion 🙂
Yet, it is something that may happen to everyone in a lifetime, and I think it is important to talk about it.

Don't care about them. If they really understand you, you don't need to explain at all.

But I'm sick seeing judgements on my ethnicity and religion (mostly online when I see painful comments, but we know how stupid some people can be on the Internet😅), but sometimes it is repetitive, and so annoying... I just try to ignore, but then I remember again "Seriously, this person said that ?? How dare them ??"
And on this website, it never happened to me 😊 Almost everyone seems understanding and compassionate towards everyone, no matter the ethnicity or the religion 🙂
Yet, it is something that may happen to everyone in a lifetime, and I think it is important to talk about it.

I'm glad it has never happened here! I hope it will continue! 🙂

• People who says: "Why don't you talk?" but don't listen to me or critize everything when I do.
  • People who says: "Stop being stressed!" You know... I would love it!
  • People who tell me to not worry, to not exagerate, to not dramatize, etc. but dramatize how I feel.
  • My dad's mood swings.
  • Myself.
  • Never knowing if I'll still have a job and a home in two months.
  • A lot more.

Thanks for the therapy 😅

Rude people I find annoying

• People who says: "Why don't you talk?" but don't listen to me or critize everything when I do.
  • People who says: "Stop being stressed!" You know... I would love it!
  • People who tell me to not worry, to not exagerate, to not dramatize, etc. but dramatize how I feel.
  • My dad's mood swings.
  • Myself.
  • Never knowing if I'll still have a job and a home in two months.
  • A lot more.

Thanks for the therapy 😅

Sometimes I really want to say everything will be fine, but sometimes they just won’t 🙁
Sports are always useful for me to get away from these annoying feelings like rope skipping, running.
Anyway, if you want to talk to someone, you can text me anytime :)

Rude people I find annoying
Yeah me too

Some people really should watch their mouths on the internet !

when they talk to me in the morning haha

Seriously speaking, of course, I am annoyed by blatant lies and duplicity. I also hate moments when people are unreasonably sure of something and do not want to listen to the opinion of another person

Seriously speaking, of course, I am annoyed by blatant lies and duplicity. I also hate moments when people are unreasonably sure of something and do not want to listen to the opinion of another person
OMG I agree
For example, I’m a musical lover, but many people they think musicals are boring. They think musicals are like operas, which are hard to understand. And they believe in themselves so much that they will never try, then they will never know the truth
And some others even think a boy shouldn’t like watching musicals