My passion Coutumes et styles de vie

I love you karate!🥋

I love you karate!🥋
I also did karate a couple of months when I was 8-9 before moving home. I was good but not great.
Actually, I didn't want to "hurt" the others (even if it's not about "hurting" in karate), so my movements were too slow or slack. Weirdly if I punched someone too hard and "hurt" them, I'd somehow get in trouble, with fighting with the strongest kid. I didn't go further than the white belt 😅😭😂
Anyway, I still have good memories about karate, and I am glad you have your passion of yours !

My passion is almost all about history and geography... Countries, flags, capital cities, cultures, history, facts... I like it !!! 🌍 When it's about history or geography, I'm in my element, and I like it 😁

I still a lot to learn, I'm a green belt. I also practice krav maga.

What about rollerblading? I'm crazy about it😉

Sabry K.C. remember, karate also means controlling one's emotion.

My passion is reading books. I can´t imagine a life without books. Everytime I enter a book shop I come out with at leat a handful of new books. 🙂

My great love of ever is writing… when I write I lose the time and my mind fly away, like if I’m in the middle of the deep sea. I can’t describe my feelings about this passion, I just know that it’s my special time ❤️❤️

I love you karate!🥋
Oh! Karate!

prayer and music - but mainly theology.

Édité par Philomena .

🌸🎸🎹🎤

I'm currently producing travel videos for my YouTube channel.

https://youtu.be/h2HaUfMksZY

Édité par BlondAngel .

Gardening, Vegetables, Create habitats for insects

Books,books,books.....

Collecting antiquarian books.

Shopping for a 👗 to wear on my first date with a boy at the new Barbie movie 🍿

Shopping for a 👗 to wear on my first date with a boy at the new Barbie movie 🍿
Good luck!

novels, games, movies......

I actually have two passions. One is playing the trumpet, which I've been doing for almost 9 years now and I couldn't imagine doing without it. The second is Wing Tsun, which I haven't been doing for that long but I love it and could only recommend it to everyone.