Share a slang phrase from your country! Coutumes et styles de vie

As the title!
Any language is appreciated, and thank you for telling me the slang you have!🥰

“打这儿:从此之后。”It's a slang phrase in China

«Souffler dans le biniou» it's a breton slang (in French language) meaning taking a blood-alcohol test.

I have two
1. Als vliegen achter vliegen vliegen vliegen vliegen vliegensvlug.
2. Als vliegen vliegen en bijen vrijen, vliegen de vliegen de vrijende bijen vliegensvlug voorbij.

«Souffler dans le biniou» it's a breton slang (in French language) meaning taking a blood-alcohol test.
Oh thank you for telling me that! I searched it online and what's the meanning of biniou? It's soo interesting lol

“打这儿:从此之后。”It's a slang phrase in China
Oh I got you babe lol.it seems that you live in like Shandong or Tangshan? I have heard that before.

I have two
1. Als vliegen achter vliegen vliegen vliegen vliegen vliegensvlug.
2. Als vliegen vliegen en bijen vrijen, vliegen de vliegen de vrijende bijen vliegensvlug voorbij.

oh thank you for your replying. Could you plz tell me the meanning of them? 🙂

Sure, the first one is about flies flying really quick.
And the secone one is hard to translate in English..

Oh thank you for telling me that! I searched it online and what's the meanning of biniou? It's soo interesting lol
Biniou is a traditional music instrument of Brittany. It's a kind of bagpipe in which you need to blow.

Biniou is a traditional music instrument of Brittany. It's a kind of bagpipe in which you need to blow.
Oh I see! Thanks you 🥰

Sure, the first one is about flies flying really quick.
And the secone one is hard to translate in English..
Okayyyyy! Thank you for telling me that lol