Question for Germans: what is the set up of your home like. Coutumes et styles de vie

I am aware that every place has different architecture, but I wonder, what are homes like in Germany? I have seen some photos, and one person said that a lot of the homes are orange inside.

I don't understand why a lot of homes would be orange inside. I don't think I've ever even seen orange wallpaper.

We have wooden flooring in most rooms, white walls and ceilings and wooden furniture with the natural colour.
I know people who have a lot of white furniture, I know people who have a lot of tiles everywhere and I know people with tons of rugs. I do not know people with a lot of orange things though. Why would it be a thing for Germans to have orange homes?

I don't understand why a lot of homes would be orange inside. I don't think I've ever even seen orange wallpaper.

We have wooden flooring in most rooms, white walls and ceilings and wooden furniture with the natural colour.
I know people who have a lot of white furniture, I know people who have a lot of tiles everywhere and I know people with tons of rugs. I do not know people with a lot of orange things though. Why would it be a thing for Germans to have orange homes?

I love orange 😂

Orange was the „colour“ of the year 70th in combination with dark green😱…you must have seen many old fashion houses in Germany😂😂😂