School Reopening Coutumes et styles de vie

So as we all know, schools got closed during 2020. For me I am going to have 100% physical classes for the first time since 13/3/2020 from tomorrow (with masks ofc). So the thing is, during school closure I became really lazy, I didn't write anything in my copies during online classes and became a procrastinator. Hence, I won't be able to write that much in my copy during school, as much as I used to do during pre-covid time. Neither will I be able to carry 1-2KG bag, nor will I be able to run 5 rounds around my school basement in PE classes: before covid I was in 4th grade so it was just 2 rounds, but even then my condition would become really bad. I won't be able to concentrate on studies and mug up everything for physical exams (I cheated in online). Soooo any tips for me? I'm in 7th grade currently.

I suggest that today you do anything except for what you do during procrastination(like watching YT or TikTok without any particular aim). For example, try something new or watch a film or help your parents with something, maybe do some art or exercises, etc

Thanks for your advice 🙂
The time in India is now 21:41 PM and I'm gonna be in school at around 8AM tomorrow, but in carpool at 7AM and woken up around 5AM 😌😌

Thanks for your advice 🙂
The time in India is now 21:41 PM and I'm gonna be in school at around 8AM tomorrow, but in carpool at 7AM and woken up around 5AM 😌😌
Vacations till 18 may

Thanks for your advice 🙂

Do not play do or dare, God tip in seventh grade, do not reveal any secret unless it is a trusted person. Do not talk about crushes otherwise you get one fast, my friend learnt this the hard way. And focus on your studies or you flop in exams after cheating a lot for two years. I got the lesson in French exams the only thing I used to cheat in. Absolutely try not to make enemies, enemies can be your nemesis very easily. These are things to avoid in seventh grade

Thanks for your advice 🙂

Do not play do or dare, God tip in seventh grade, do not reveal any secret unless it is a trusted person. Do not talk about crushes otherwise you get one fast, my friend learnt this the hard way. And focus on your studies or you flop in exams after cheating a lot for two years. I got the lesson in French exams the only thing I used to cheat in. Absolutely try not to make enemies, enemies can be your nemesis very easily. These are things to avoid in seventh grade

Thanks for this lot of advices 😂😂
I played truth or dare a million times now in 7, but no dangerous dare was given to me. And I've already made 2 enemies 🥺🥺