Are you an art painting writer? What is your opinion about art painting Coutumes et styles de vie

Hello everyone, I really like art painting works
Is there anyone who is a practitioner in this field? What do you think about art painting?
I thought we could have a chat about painting

I love many forms of art including paintings. I'd say they aren't my favorite form of art but I do have a lot that I love. I tend to prefer abstracts or landscapes. I love going through the National Gallery or the Tate British museums when I'm in London.

It's great that you are interested in art, I believe that people who like art keep their love for everything. Do you collect any artwork that you like in your spare time? I collect artwork.

Yes, we do have some art we've bought over the years. Our collection is purely aesthetic and probably isn't worth what we paid for it. San Francisco has a program called Open Studios where artists open their studios for a weekend in October. They split San Francisco into four sections and each section has it's studios open for one of the four weekends in October. We've gotten most of the artwork we have during Open Studios. We have drawings, paintings, prints, sculptures and an assemblage.

My wife is a glass artist and we also have some of her work as well.

my mom and her dad (my grandfather) are professional artists. they both are so amazing. they do oil painting, acrylic, watercolor, charcoal painting, and many. the list will just go on if i continue typing 😅 they sell their art in galleries as well as online. they also conducted summer camps before covid.
i think i’m good at painting too, it’s in my blood. my little sister and my cousins are very much interested in it, but i’m not 😂😂 pretty weird

hello,
i like visiting art exhibitions und i paint for myself, but in an very easy, abstract way.
i have big respect for painters, how work very realistic.
i most like social-critical art.
what do you like?

Vincent Van Gogh and Claude Monet are two of my favorite painters because, I like their use of color schemes.

Édité par Echirise .

I'm mad keen on oil painting and I've been performing it for ages. Fusion of tones and their endless probability on a canvas make me feel overwhelmed. I like both Impressionism and Expressionism but I'd not say no for Abstract Art either. I don't favour Cubism though. On the other hand I disagree with a term such as "collecting artworks". Artworks are not to collect but to preserve. That is my humble opinion though.