Imagine there's no country. Politique et gouvernements

Get away, a Russian rusophobe . Oxiu, you are pathetic.

Haha, now you started using the words i used to you a while ago. Frustrated, arent you? Everyone can see how you lie.

Yeh, what can you do? You so annoyed?

Im not, because you are not my league, you cant annoy me. Im above such evil people like you.

Yeh, right. And then what? What do you have to say?

More facts. Not like you could know anything about this. Of course you lie all the time.

If you don't know what to say, just say nothing! You will look like a smart person.

Be quiet please. Im listening geopoliticians debating about russian loses. Stop interrupting.

OK, I won't! Do you think that fortune will be on your side?

You see Oxiu, we are not talking! I don't know what we are doing? That's what exactly what is going on in real politics. We are not talking! We are doing I don't know what?

Fortune? I don't believe in such thing. It's not fortune. It's Ukrainian bravery, high morale, excellent tactical job, and polish best quality weapon. Well, not only polish of course. But for example. Oh, and good intel. They see every move.

And russian foolishness and corrupted army.

Are you against equality for everyone?
Yes? I don't care if someone 10 000 km away is having a shitty life; for I absolutely can't relate to this person.

Does anybody has to be above the other? Why?
Maybe not, but so far, everybody say that rich people are evils, yet everyone want to be evil. Hence, I wouldn't mind having a sweet life at the expense of Indians people, and I'm pretty sure that Chineses people wouldn't really mind to see their conditions improving at the expenses of my people; neither would you despite all you say here.

Chinese, Indians, Russians, is there a problem that we can't live in peace? [...] The problem is, that USA thinks differently.
It's getting very repititive, so one last time, the problem is humanity itself, not specifically the US (and God knows I love to blame the US).

They think about own interests!
Just like any other country or even individuals.

Today there are not such organization.
And there won't be*

Liansheng.... Whether your name is CHARLIE LIANSHENG or LIANSHENG FING FANG FU, no one here will be interested in that. But I think that the French authorities would have a very great interest in deporting you, because your views on ENSLAVING PEOPLE no longer correspond to the ideals of freedom. You can be located quickly using your computer ID code and the data is all stored here. I only need 5 minutes. to decode their IT seat with a high-tech program. All data will also be stored for criminal prone statements or because of suspicion, Mr. Charlie Liansheng!

Liansheng.... Whether your name is CHARLIE LIANSHENG or LIANSHENG FING FANG FU, no one here will be interested in that. But I think that the French authorities would have a very great interest in deporting you, because your views on ENSLAVING PEOPLE no longer correspond to the ideals of freedom. You can be located quickly using your computer ID code and the data is all stored here. I only need 5 minutes. to decode their IT seat with a high-tech program. All data will also be stored for criminal prone statements or because of suspicion, Mr. Charlie Liansheng!

German speaking about deportation, I must read carefully because I'm in front of an expert for sure. When do you plan on invading Poland?

Aki2001, you are not quite right. Yes, I agree with you, but Lianshen is a private person. She can say what she wants. To some degree of course. But she is saying what the West is doing right now. I mean the Western policy against the rest of the world. And most Western polititions are thinking like Lianshen! Are we going to ban them too?

Aki2001, you are not quite right. Yes, I agree with you, but Lianshen is a private person. She can say what she wants. To some degree of course. But she is saying what the West is doing right now. I mean the Western policy against the rest of the world. And most Western polititions are thinking like Lianshen! Are we going to ban them too?
He*

Most politicians don't think the same way as I do, in France or in Western Europe. Politicians here are "bourgeois" who do'nt care about their country, but about people who are like them : other rich dudes. Hence, they are very globalist and "liberals", and don't care about enslaving not the children 10k km away, but everyone who isn't belonging to their caste.
Starting from this point, it becomes necessary for them to lower the quality of life in the whole West and that wars are not anoption but a necessity to increase their power.

Now, what makes me laugh is people telling me that enslavement doesn't correspond to the so-called "ideals of freedom" in our place (especially coming from someone from Germany, a country that enslaves Southern Europe and Germans with debt and job accumulation). Same with people claiming that they want to save everybody and live in a pinky-rainbowish world, but how many people are very comfortable and forget about their beautiful ideals as long as their family is fine, that they can watch their tiktok or reality tv show in the evening after a good day at being a slave? Don't forget the adage : "panem et circenses". That's all someone needs.

Édité par Lianshen .

I cannot imagine this…crazy shit born in the brains of some druged hippies!

Lianshen, that is why I am telling to you - you are not much different from these Western governments. If you don't believe in justice for everyone, than you are with them. It's fundamental. About song Imagine - it's just a dream song, but it's already scary for some people? It's not a constitution. Relax guys.