USA and or vs. Russia Politique et gouvernements

Is the world standing at an edge to a big war? Is the USA too arrogant to change their plans to maximise the pressure on Russia? What is China doing when Russia is under pressure?

Arms race

I am scared because Europe is again the weak element in the middle like in the colf war

Many signs seem to show that a war is in preparation. Yet for Russia, attacking Ukraine would be logically a huge mistake, because even if Russia has one of the stronger army of the world, its economy is in deep crises. The intimidations of Putin could be first a way to appear stronger than he is really.
Of course anything could happen from such dictator and in case of aggression China could be happy of this diversion witch would facilitate the invasion of Taiwan. USA and Europe are not very motivated to intervene militarily. Only diplomatic or economic sanctions would be applied and during the last years we saw that they are not very effective.

I will go for Russia!! Even tho I love American movies 😭

I am also pro-Russia because they are right and the West has no right to demonize them. But I am also scared because Europe is weak and again in the middle of the action. On the left there is the USA who still thinks that they are mighty but in fact they are no more number one in the world but they are much stronger than Europe and on the right we have a strong Russia and a mighty China. Europe needed Russia to be stronger than the US and nearly equal to China but we are subserviants of Joe Biden whose son once stole the gaz from the Russians.

Can you precise your opinion. Why the “pro Russia “are right and the West no right. Don’t you think that if you encourage Russia, you will weaken more Europe? Why would Europe need a stronger Russia? As long as Russia will be under dictatorship I would be against any concessions to Putin.

You demonize Russia.
First the USA destroyed Russia (glasnost), then they stole their gaz (biden jr) and now they are puting weapons next to Russia's door. When Europe don't take Russia as alliant we will ever be a subserviant of the USA who is no more very strong but they still think that they are the strongest.

You have bad knowledge of recent history and you are bad informed.
The “glasnost “is a politic implemented by Mikhail Gorbachev in the year 1986. The goal was to give some transparency concerning the public affairs to people. May be that was the beginning of the end for the Soviet Union accustomed to hiding dirty business. USA is not directly responsible of the collapse of this empire which was not only Russian.
Concerning the son of Joe Biden, Hunter Biden joined the team of Burisma Holdings. It’s a Ukrainian society of gas production. We are far from a Russian gas robbery.
For the moment it’s not the NATO the more aggressive but the Russians who positioned an army at the Ukrainian Border. The Russian army made recently a bloody repression in Kazakhstan. The Ukrainians know what is being the subservient of Russia and seem preferring the West.

I am not bad informed. The USA put Jelzin and Gorbatchow under pressure to do the Glasnost a very dark period for Russia

Putin was not happy but he let the NATO into Georgia but now enough is enough, no NATO in Ukraine.

Putin was not happy but he let the NATO into Georgia but now enough is enough, no NATO in Ukraine.
No NATO in Ukraine...but Russians in Ukraine is good? Why not: Ukraine neutral..and everything is fine!

No NATO in Ukraine...but Russians in Ukraine is good? Why not: Ukraine neutral..and everything is fine!
Yeah everyone wants that.But is your NATO neutral?And Ukraine wants to join NATO very much, and NATO welcomes it.With the Warsaw Pact gone, NATO is expanding, and that is what threatens world peace!

Yeah everyone wants that.But is your NATO neutral?And Ukraine wants to join NATO very much, and NATO welcomes it.With the Warsaw Pact gone, NATO is expanding, and that is what threatens world peace!
I agree

American control the European countries!I think America is not the greatest country in the world anymore now.If there is a war.No nuclear weapons please!!!

Hey JoeKen. I am an American. And don't you talk about America like that. We are not arrogant. We could easily take Russia. But we are talking it safe and staying out. How about your country take on Russia?!?!

Hey JoeKen. I am an American. And don't you talk about America like that. We are not arrogant. We could easily take Russia. But we are talking it safe and staying out. How about your country take on Russia?!?!
hhahaha.Russia could not beat the United States, but the United States could never occupy an inch of Russia

I am asking anyone to explain to me why the Russian people accept what Putin is doing in Ukraine. I just don't know why it is necessary for Russia to do it.