Hello there!

I am Laura, 21, from France. I am currently studying, for my fourth year now, literature at University. I plan to go to UK next year, two options : 1) as a language assistant, Wales hopefully, but anywhere in UK would be okay to me! 2) as an Erasmus student in the University of Birmingham.
I really do love British culture (humor, "Doctor who"...) and I am trying to do my best to like tea before I have to cross the English Channel! I also like British literature, even if I didn't read that much about it. I am working this year on a comparasion of a French novel and "She" from H. R. Haggard. So I did many research and read many books, and I am really a big fan of Victorian & Edwardian literature, I even love Darwin.
Yeah, because I am also very interested in animals, pets but other too, most of all I am passioned for animals' behaviour.
I also like sports (doing and watching) such as football, tennis, handball, rugby etc...
I love cooking too, going to cinema and watching series. Well, I am interested in all that can be included in what we can call "culture". I love learning languages and I would really like to know Welsh, Irish and Scottish and so many others...
I am okay for snailmail, but I prefer we talk a little before exchanging our personal adress and letters!
I am just looking for a British friends, around my age (19-25) and who may likes the same things as me.
I don't really know what else to say...
So... if you like classic literature, or animals, or sport, or cinema... please feel free to contact me! I'll answer 🙂

PS : I am sorry for my English, I hope you may help with it! 🙂