Upgrade News et mises à jour

Hi everybody,

As you might have noticed, some heavy updates were performed very recently, bringing up new features and various improvements. 🙂
Here are the main changes:

- brand new graphical theme;
- length of emails doubled;
- intelligent spam filter set up;
- new IM system (better integrated);
- you can now have several pictures (of yourself and/or something else);
- you can add a public caption associated to a picture;
- loading time of pictures reduced;
- all members can now embed an mp3 onto their profile page and customize the setup of their profile note;
- mp3 settings added;
- forums updated;
- various fixes and minor improvements

I hope you'll enjoy these features we've been working on the past few days (weeks). However if you encounter problems of any kind, please report them in the appropriate forum or directly notify an administrator 🙂

Thank you, and spread the word about Penpal-Gate ! 😉

Édité par Etienne .

Hello. I am pleased to see the new look of this site. I see various improvements. All the best PENPAL-GATE TEAM

Great idea with photos and theme! But I'd rather photos were bigger (I mean higher resolution) cuz now they are... faint (blureed) ;P

Would it be possible if you made them bigger?

Édité par ChriS .

Mostly people join this site to get knowledge about different languages. There should be some different basic lessons of the languages. I mean, a LANGUAGE LEARNING link should be created.

Great idea with photos and theme! But I'd rather photos were bigger (I mean higher resolution) cuz now they are... faint (blureed) ;P

Would it be possible if you made them bigger?

It might be done in some near future but it's not the current priority. However yes, it's something we have noticed 🙂

Mostly people join this site to get knowledge about different languages. There should be some different basic lessons of the languages. I mean, a LANGUAGE LEARNING link should be created.
I'd be glad to make partnerships with this kind of sites but most of them are companies and are not willing to do "business"with us

Thank you so much! This is brilliant! Looks very neat!

😉 Great job! I think all here are gonna enjoy the new features in penpal-gate!
walkman ...everybody likes to share music 🙂.... thumbup2
winkiss Bisous to all here!Welcome new members

the site does not give correct information about whos online

the site does not give correct information about whos online
Huh? Yes it does... Just keep in mind there can be a delay (up to about 3 minutes) for the information to be updated.

Wow.....really really cool theme!