Little survey News et mises à jour

ads.........'Meet sexy asian girls'(??!?!?) huh??
It's not appropriate advertisement for this site....

I like this site. it's just that it should have selection of colours.
otherwise the site super.

what's up with the chat, it always boots people for no reason(although i dont know if this is normal for a chat room or not). Other than that i really like Penpal-gate.

the best the chat, the worst is that you can only send 3 emails, in another website you can send the ones you want, and very few people from my age, really i don't like this website but it's not bad
There are lots members around 14 though, make sure you search for all members and not just certain countries.

ads.........'Meet sexy asian girls'(??!?!?) huh??
It's not appropriate advertisement for this site....
The ads are provided automatically by Google, there is no selection prior to display. However, you can be sure that no adult contents will be shown.

what's up with the chat, it always boots people for no reason(although i dont know if this is normal for a chat room or not). Other than that i really like Penpal-gate.
What do you mean?

Penpal Gate is a very nice site, but the thing I dislike is that I can't answer to the e-mails directly, that's not clear enough.
(My English is bad, sorry !)
but i can understand you, couse my english is bad too 😛

it is very hard to find your email messages on this site. Where is the link to be able to view them.

it is very hard to find your email messages on this site. Where is the link to be able to view them.
E-mail messages are sent to your.... e-mail address. Therefore they are directly included in the e-mail you received.

Nice site, like it =)

I guess if I had a complaint about anything. It would be the limited anount of characters you have to write people. But it is my first day, so I shouldn't complain too much🙂

I'm new here but there is one thing that I find weird: where is Belgium in the list of countries ???

I just checked in my list and i have Belgium :/
uuhm, i will check again... 001_unsure
Barbados, Belize, Benin... but no Belgium! :S

yeah,, me too,

uuhm, i will check again... 001_unsure
Barbados, Belize, Benin... but no Belgium! :S
I suppose you found it since your current country is Belgium 🙂

well almost everything is aleady said but I think it's a realy graet website I've invited some friends and they like it to so keep visiting the site

Can we have a feature to send comment to everybody on our friends list at one single time? :angel :clap :yawn

I like the chat room the most, because I can talk to people directly instead of having to go to a different site or program to talk to a person. What I don't like is that there is only one chat room. I think there should be more, with different languages, so everyone can use the chat room. So, make the chat romm like the forums, I guess. 🙂
i agree!!! 😛

I really like penpal-gate 🙂 it's a great place to meet people that you normally might not, and learn about other cultures.

I do wish people could send you private messages on the site itself though, instead of to your email because that would be easier.

My only issue is I think its a bit unfair how we can't speak other languages in the chatroom. I'm just saying. But other than that I love this website!! I've met ALOT of friends and I actually have something to do now and something to look forward to after school!! :angel big_smile 😃 :boat :clap cool1 cool2 :drool :eek: lol1 lol2 😛hone 😛unk rockon :scooter :shaun :shifty sneaky2 :stuart :tank taz :walkman :wacko