Where I can see the message? Rapporter un problème

Good day...
Sorry for annoyance of some of us..,but where I can see the message had sent for me by other penpal..?Where exactly,cose I can't see any special boxes for that...I mean those messeges from that place where there is the sign:Send me by e-mail...
Thanks.
Serega.

Hello, you have to check your e-mail address in order to read the message you received. If you forgot it, it's se****.******(email hidden)
If you want to reply to that message, go to your sender's profile page on Penpal Gate and click 'Send me an e-mail'.

Hope it helps,

Remus.

Ok..,Remus...
I'm on my right way...
Thanks!

Hey, because I didn't wanna start a new thread about this, I thought I'd post my question here.
I have received e-mails saying I got an e-mail from someone from penpal gate before, but now, two people said they sent me one but I didn't receive anything.. I checked on the account page if my e-mailadress was still correct, and it was.. So I don't really get what's happening :/

Hi,

Whenever you use the e-mail function to communicate, the e-mails are sent through Penpal-Gate therefore you should access that person's profile and click 'Send me an e-mail' [b]even[/b] if that person contacted you first. My guess would be that you have sent someone an e-mail and they just clicked 'reply' in their inbox (although in the e-mail it clearly says 'This e-mail was automatically sent by the Penpal-Gate server. Please do not reply.'), rather than coming back to your profile and sending you an e-mail from there.

Hope that makes sense, if you have other questions feel free to post here or contact me personally.

Remus

Thanks for the help, but the people that told me they mailed me, mailed me first with the 'send me an e-mail' link, I just never received it. I have changed my e-mailadress now to see if it maybe has something with the e-mailadress so I'll wait and see I guess (;

Thanks for the help, but the people that told me they mailed me, mailed me first with the 'send me an e-mail' link, I just never received it. I have changed my e-mailadress now to see if it maybe has something with the e-mailadress so I'll wait and see I guess (;
You may want to check your spam box, just in case.

Hallo,
i have to signal a tec problems of my profile please anyone that can help me do it the soonest u can,
some friends are sending me comments and messages but i am not able to see them,
i just receive a notification at my home mail sayibg;if u want to read ur friend's comment or mes log in before,i log in before but than it appeares to me a page saying no notification,while the notification exist and i really need to communicate with my friends,
please solve my problem soon,beside when i am in chat room and i have ben messed i cannot read any chat mes please help me solving this problem soon as i have to communicate and help many people thankssss 🙂 ,
to anyone who want to communicate with me please use my contact mail in my profile that maybe function
i am an openminded positive respectful friends i like knowing new people and new culture thankss
🙂 Erika from Italy

Hi everyone, sorry I'm new and I don't know much... My problem is that I can't see messagges from the online chat.. I see the notice " new msg" and "typing" but I can only see blank space... could someone help me please?

Hi everyone, sorry I'm new and I don't know much... My problem is that I can't see messagges from the online chat.. I see the notice " new msg" and "typing" but I can only see blank space... could someone help me please?
Hmm.. have you tried clicking on the person's name in the list (right hand side) to see the private chat over there? "Typing" doesn't mean that an user is writing to you, they could be writing to somebody else.