Löschen ermöglichen Commentaires et suggestions

Ich würde gerne die Möglichkeit haben, Freunde in der Liste zu löschen, oder auch Nachrichten.

You can remove conversations but not individual messages as of today. However you would like to remove a message that contains sensitive information feel free to message me and I will take care of it for you.

You may remove a friend from your list by visiting their profile and clicking "friend" icon again.

Why isn't it possible to delete individual messages from people I don't want to chat or write with? Why do I have to put it in the archive so I don't have to see it?

My previous message was from 2.5 years ago, when it wasn't possible to remove your messages. It is now possible to do so.

However you seem to be asking why you can't remove other people's messages, and the reason is you can only remove content that you posted yourself. If you wish to prevent someone from interacting with you, you may block them and they will be unable to contact you again. You can then archive the conversation to remove it forever from your inbox. Hope that helps