Is there anyone who loves rock, punk rock, metal ... ? ;D Films, musique, TV

I like electronic music... noisy but energetic 😛

You should listen Nevada Tan (Panik), Muse, Volbeat. Their music is really cool =)

If you like Rammstein you would like groups with a similar music: Emigrate, Oomph!, Eisbrecher, Megaherz.
Evanescence-Within Temptation, Lacuna Coil, Ben Moody, We Are the Fallen.
Volbeat-Five Finger Death Punch, Kotiteollisuus, Chrome Division, Stone Sour.
Linkin Park-Dead by Sunrise, Chester Bennington, Xero, Papa Roach.

I love rock, metal, punk etc! other great bands are; Finntroll, Korpiklaani, Coal Chamber and Arch Enemy. That is a woman singing! Wow she can surely grunt!!!!!

Bullet For My Valentine FTW!!! 😃 I listen to almost all the bands that were named here, but BFMV's the best of all for me 🙂

breaking benjamin a gogo!!
i love them, they do such a great music!!

Linkin Park (:

Sonic Syndicate , Sum 41 , Blink 182 , Papa Roach , The Distillers .. 😃

I am fan of metal music. As i said in general music subject, most i like Opeth, Katatonia and Tiamat.
If someone would like to see more --> Check my last.fm profile [url]http://www.lastfm.pl/user/Zolinka[/url]

Lockin

AFI,Nickelback,Jon Bon Jovi,Linkin Park,Three Days Grace,Within Temptation,Birthday Massacre... 🙂

Bloc party, Four years strong, Flyleaf, Good charlotte, limp bizkit, Muse, Phoenix, The kooks, The virgins,... 😛

I love rock 🙂
Muse, Green day, My Chemical romance, Nirvana, Guns n Roses, Smashing Pumpkins, Bon Jovi... <33

I like rock music so much! My favourite bands are Green Day, Muse, Sum41 and 30 Seconds to Mars!

Thanks guys for all your answer 🙂
I love the most of your bands, and you made me discover new bands... So thanks for that! 😉

In Flames (simply the best for me)
Metallica (it's classical)
Godsmack ("Changes" live DVD is soooo awesome)
Anathema (atmospheric rock, love them)

I like Iron Maiden, Nightwish, Within Temptation...

My favourites are Guns N' Roses, Aerosmith, Ramones, Michael Monroe, Ozzy Osbourne, Van Halen and italian punk band CCCP Fedeli Alla Linea