Stranger things season 3 Films, musique, TV

Who else already finished watching the new stranger things season? And what are your thoughts about it?!

No spoilers please!

I won't spoile anything, I just want to know what people, who already watched it, thought about it haha, because nobody I know watches it and I need to talk about it haha

So far episode 4

So far episode 4
Finished it. Great as usual only the first episode was not my thing

Only episode 4 hahah I almost finished it the same day if I didn't have a birthdayparty haha🤣

Work came in between but finished it haha

God, how I loved season 3! The relationships were... Well interesting, as they are somewhat of a carrying plot,but I also really enjoyed Dustin's and Steve's friendship and the new characters or the ones we haven't met as closely in other seasons were really great and interesting additions. Overall, really great season, even if the ending left open a really wide question...

I must watch the last episode, but I already like the third season. Who's thinks there will be the fourth season?

I must watch the last episode, but I already like the third season. Who's thinks there will be the fourth season?
For sure

Yeah for sure a 4th season, but then we have to wait for probably anothor 1,5 years if not longer, uhgg haha

I was literally crying at the end of the season!! Can't wait to see what happens during the next season!

Yeah for sure a 4th season, but then we have to wait for probably anothor 1,5 years if not longer, uhgg haha
Way toooo long!!

i just finished season 3 ! I loved it i think its the best one, even if it's very sad at the end

The only thing ill spoil. Has everyone seen the part AFTER the credits? If yes, good
If not. Better look at it and thank me later😁

Turn around
Look at what you see
In her face
The mirror of your dreams
Make believe I'm everywhere
Given in the light
Written on the pages
Is the answer to a never ending story
Ah

I loved it!!!

Watched it last week.