What are you reading recently ? Tout et rien

Rome Was Not Built in a Day , The Story of the Roman People Vol. I by Nanami Shiono(ローマ人の物語 1 ローマは一日にして成らず by 塩野 七生)

This book depicts the first 500 years of Rome from its very foundation to the unification of the whole Italian Peninsula based on the historical accounts of Polybius, Plutarch, Dionysius and Titus Livius. Easy and fun to read. A must-read for anyone who has interest in history.

Alain-Fournier's Les Grand Meaulnes.Reading this portrait of desperate friendship and vanished adolsecence.
I'm reading it, very interesting

I am reading "The Gold Finch" by Donna Tart..I just began, and at the moment I canno tdecide if it's good 😃

Alain-Fournier's Les Grand Meaulnes.Reading this portrait of desperate friendship and vanished adolsecence.
I'm reading it, very interesting
Good choice.

I am reading "The Gold Finch" by Donna Tart..I just began, and at the moment I canno tdecide if it's good 😃
Look forward to your review when you finish reading it.

Sherlock Holmes, Albert Camus (L'étranger)

I've just begun "1984" by George Orwell. My English teacher said it was a must if you like history

i've just begun Harry Potter and the cursed child

I'm reading Genome by Matt Ridley and Great Expectations by Charles Dickens, anyone recommend any books?

(trying to read) Starchild 🙂

I'm reading Proud&Prejudice

Dubliners by James Joyce

"Fifth wave" by Rick Yancey. I strongly recommend this book.

13 reasons why

Well, I happen to read "Kafka on the Shore" by Haruki Murakami. My cousin bought it for me and I've gotta say that's pretty good book. Amazing things happen in this book i.e. fish falling from the sky. Also you see the protagonist develops through the story. When you've tried it, I'd love to discuss the story with you 🙂

Have fun with reading!

PS: I suggest "The Angel Maker" by Stefan Brijs too 😉

Currently reading Heinrich von Ofterdingen written by Novalis. Next one will be 1984 by George Orwell and The 40 days of Musa Dagh by Franz Werfel.

Well, I happen to read "Kafka on the Shore" by Haruki Murakami. My cousin bought it for me and I've gotta say that's pretty good book. Amazing things happen in this book i.e. fish falling from the sky. Also you see the protagonist develops through the story. When you've tried it, I'd love to discuss the story with you 🙂

Have fun with reading!H

PS: I suggest "The Angel Maker" by Stefan Brijs too 😉

Have you read Murakami's latest work Killing Commendatore?

Currently reading Heinrich von Ofterdingen written by Novalis. Next one will be 1984 by George Orwell and The 40 days of Musa Dagh by Franz Werfel.
How does it feel to read Novalis' work? I just get a copy of Novalis: Revolution und Religion in der Hymnen an die Nacht at my hand.