What are you reading recently ? Tout et rien

William Shakespeare's Star Wars Part the Second: The Clone Army attacketh

Just finished reading "Die Traumdeutung" (The interpretation of dreams, by Freud).
I'm about to stat a book concerning Trakl's poems 🙂

"Il dio delle piccole cose" Arundhati Roy

Girl In The Train - Paula Hawkins 😛

Berthold Brecht's "Holy Johanna of the Slaughterhouses" ("Die Heilige Johanna der Schlachthöfe", not sure if its the correct name in English)

Harry Potter again and again :angel

'Voyage au bout de la nuit', by Céline.

Married to the bad boy - Vanessa Walz

"To kill a mockingbird" by Harper Lee

Clive cussler and jack du brul ... Gungle

All The Pretty Horses by Cormac McCarthy.
Tell you what--the first Chaper takes 122 pages. And Cormac's another novel which I hardly finished before named Blood Meridian is no punctual for many paragraphs. The story is set in 1950s' US and mainly about a 16 old teenage and his friend .They ride southward to the border between US and Mexicio to live a new life. Great landscapes and pastoral description. Recommend for those who is filled with nostalgia.

the hunt for red october by tom clancy

Am reading "Perfect Shadows" by Brent Webb

I am reading the rise of nine right now. Thats the third part of the book serie I am number four by Pitaccus Lore!!: )
If you like fantasy storys and a bit action you should read!!: D
Besides that I am reading also fantasy (but in this part really girly stuff) like Dreams of gods and monsters (the third part of Daughter of smoke and bone by Laini Taylor) and the last part of the selection storys named the Crown (written by Kiera Cass and that is less fantasy, more an utopia or so i guess😁).
And the last book I am not reading yet but what I read and pretty like is Silber (silver) by Kerstin Gier. Thats fantasy again and is about dreams, specifically about that dreaming when u are half awake (dont know how to say else in engkish... :S). Yeah I just can recommend it to u!!: )
So then Greetings ; )

The missing - Caroline Eriksson

I'm reading A quest of heroes (een zoektocht naar helden in Dutch) by Morgan Rice.

I'm reading at the moment "Mythos Academy IIII" by Jennifer Estep
on german: "Frostglut" 🙂

I am reading the rise of nine right now. Thats the third part of the book serie I am number four by Pitaccus Lore!!: )
If you like fantasy storys and a bit action you should read!!: D
Besides that I am reading also fantasy (but in this part really girly stuff) like Dreams of gods and monsters (the third part of Daughter of smoke and bone by Laini Taylor) and the last part of the selection storys named the Crown (written by Kiera Cass and that is less fantasy, more an utopia or so i guess😁).
And the last book I am not reading yet but what I read and pretty like is Silber (silver) by Kerstin Gier. Thats fantasy again and is about dreams, specifically about that dreaming when u are half awake (dont know how to say else in engkish... :S). Yeah I just can recommend it to u!!: )
So then Greetings ; )
Thanks for your recommedation, dainininke. I've searched for the information about The Rise of Number Nine, Dreams of Gods and Monsters and Siber. Cool novels! I've been reading Time of Contempt by Andrzej Sapkowski and I strongly recommend it to you in return. It's also a fantasy novel of the Witcher sagas.