any pokemon fans out there? Jeux

i am interested on becoming friend with pokemon trainers from all over the globe
also a fan of Zelda

i love pokemon and zelda too

Hi there! I am a Pokémon fan and I play Pokémon Go

I am a fan and I play Pokemon Go so feel free to write me so we can friends 🙂

Any one Who wants to be a friend on pokemon go. Here is my Code: 2654 2354 5710

Any one Who wants to be a friend on pokemon go. Here is my Code: 2654 2354 5710
Hi I added you as a friend. My trainer name will be Alkirk87.

I love Pokemon itself. I have been playing a lot of the games since I was a young child. Pokemon is actually going to be 25 years old this year.

Hi, yes!

I love Pokemon! I'm not a Pokemon Go player, but I love the main series and the anime. My favorite games so far are probably Sword/Shield (I have Sword), but I got my start in Unova/Gen 5.

Also here since gen 1 until saphir and ruby.
and rejoyned in sword and shield.

but it makes always fun playing the old generations. I am also playing pokemon go.

what you think about the actually newest pokemon games?

Sure. i play pokémon since the first generation and actually violet together with my fiance. My other favourite games of pokémon are: Yellow, Crystal, Heartgold, X, Ultramoon and sword.

I also like Disney Dreamlight Valley, Animal Crossing and Sonic Origins.

I've never played Pokemon games, except Pokemon Go. I'm active since the end of last year.

I've watched the series and movies during the first generation. It was very, very popular.

At that time, in Québec, the voices were doubled in French, but the names were still in English. Now, the names are also in French. So, I have to learn both names in English and French to understand my nephews. Because at the beginning, he was talking about "Dracaufeu" and I did't know it was the same as "Charizard" untill he shows him to me in his Pokédex. It was like :
- My favorite Pokémon is Dracaufeu.
- I don't know him.
- It's impossible.
- I don't remember at all. Don't forget that I'm old!
- He's there since the beginning!
- Wait...
- Look!
- It's not Dracaufeu. It's Charizard.
- It's Dracaufeu. It's written!
- Oh. My. God... Show me the others!

I've never played Pokemon games, except Pokemon Go. I'm active since the end of last year.

I've watched the series and movies during the first generation. It was very, very popular.

At that time, in Québec, the voices were doubled in French, but the names were still in English. Now, the names are also in French. So, I have to learn both names in English and French to understand my nephews. Because at the beginning, he was talking about "Dracaufeu" and I did't know it was the same as "Charizard" untill he shows him to me in his Pokédex. It was like :
- My favorite Pokémon is Dracaufeu.
- I don't know him.
- It's impossible.
- I don't remember at all. Don't forget that I'm old!
- He's there since the beginning!
- Wait...
- Look!
- It's not Dracaufeu. It's Charizard.
- It's Dracaufeu. It's written!
- Oh. My. God... Show me the others!

Something I'd never understand is why Québec feels forced to do the dubbing of something once again if it already exist in mainland France; to call Draceaufeu Charizard and get rid of all the puns there especially... 😮

Yes I love collecting cards

Yes I love Pokémon since my childhood

I’m a bit late here.
But I’m like the bigggest Pokémon fan out there

I’m not a big fan of Pokémon but it’s very cool. And I like Zelda!

I've been playing Pokémon since I was a mere, innocent child and I sometimes still play some hack roms which I download on the Internet. Generally Fire Red or Emerald hack roms. Sometimes they modify the entire storyline, whereas other times they update the Pokedex and fix the standard game by implemeting modern features which are widely present in the most recent titles.

Sure, since the first generation. I started with Pokémon Red. I prefer the older games more, than the newer ones, cause they are pure nostalgia for me. I love Pokémon Yellow, Crystal and from the newer games Y, Ultramoon and Violet.