Any PC or Video Gamers here? International Gaming Group! Jeux

Hi guys!

Just wondering if any gamers on here wanted to play online, e.g. anyone on Steam (PC Gamers), anyone play MMO's like World of Warcraft, Star Wars the Old Republic, Tera Online, etc. or if anyone plays shooters like Call of Duty Ghosts or Battlefield 4, or if anyone will be playing GTA V or GTA Online on PC when it comes out 😃
I wanted to start a group of international pen pal gamers playing together, and even if we can't play together due to server location, we can still talk about video games 🙂

I'm on Steam, Uplay and Origin (for PC), and also have a Nintendo 3DS, will give contacts to any PC or 3DS gamers here who want to play or connect to talk about video games!!!

-JT

I play TitanFall on PC from time to time but I mainly play League of Legends on the NA servers lol.

Hey man,

I also a pc (PC MASTERRACE FTW ;dd). I mainly play Battlefield&Arma 2 (DayZ mod) and other shooters. And I'm also thinking about
buying GTA V on pc when it (finally) has been released. Send me your Steam if you would like to play some time (:

Jasper

Édité par JasperNL .

Hey man,

I also a pc (PC MASTERRACE FTW ;dd). I mainly play Battlefield&Arma 2 (DayZ mod) and other shooters. And I'm also thinking about
buying GTA V on pc when it (finally) has been released. Send me your Steam if you would like to play some time (:

Jasper

Nice man, I wrote you a comment on your page 😃

Hello! Actually my favorite video game is league of legends so i play in the EUW server, I know its not the best serveur xD.
So i love all video games, I play Hearthstones, a blizzard games, somebodyy play to this game ?

Hi there ! My favorite game is probably Uncharted4 or Ghost recon widlands (on ps4) but I also like pc games like Team Fortress2, Rocket league or Garry’s mod. If someone want to play with me, add me on penpal-gate to talk a little bit 🙂

My favorite game is World of Warcraft but I play some others Blizzard’s games too !

I only play on PC. I don't play a lot but I like playing games likes Squad (the fps), America's Army: Proving Grounds, and some others on Steam. The only MMO I've played recently is Runescape, but I've only messed with it a little bit.