What do japanese, chinese and korean people think about Finland? Tout et rien

This question is for people of China, Japan and South Korea

My greetings to people of China, Japan and South Korea:

歡迎來到芬蘭 (Chinese)

フィンランドへようこそ (Japanese)

핀란드에 오신 것을 환영합니다 (Korean)

Édité par Hummingbirdfan95 .

I’m Chinese.
Firstly Finland is in the north Europe its the location it’s very cold and far. Secondly the education is very very developed and systematic, which I very admire, and the economy is highly developed.
Finally your nation is high-quality and well-educated.
That’s what I think.

I’m Chinese.
Firstly Finland is in the north Europe its the location it’s very cold and far. Secondly the education is very very developed and systematic, which I very admire, and the economy is highly developed.
That’s what I think.

Finland is super freezy in winter and super hot in summer.

I know there winter temperatures and I feel. Because my province winter is also very cold

I’m Chinese.
That’s what I think.

Finland is super freezy in winter and super hot in summer.

i feel Finland is very northern for us,and there has. a good natural views and a good environment to live, it's a nice destination for us to do a trip.🙂there has a high level of technology and life quality

i feel Finland is very northern for us,and there has. a good natural views and a good environment to live, it's a nice destination for us to do a trip.🙂there has a high level of technology and life quality

Thanks for your answer

If you want to see Santa and the reindeer, go to Lapland and if you want to see the Moomins go to the Moomin world of Naantali