Sex worker Tout et rien

What’s your attitude towards sex worker?

I've never met one. I think if it's someone's chosen profession we should respect it rather than stigmatising it or using it as a slur. However, I feel really disturbed, angry and helpless when I read about people who have been forced into it. What about you?

I totally agree with the above comment there should be nothing wrong with someone who chooses to do it for a career they are a hard and tough breed as for sex trade underage is a nightmare I wouldn't wish apon anyone let alone a child

I think it depends on the reasons why they choose this job.if they meet huge economic difficulties and can't raise enough money in a limitted period,so they have to be prostitutes,i can undetstand or even respect and give a little help.Besides,if they are unmarried or divorced,really like sexual intercourse thinking commercial intercourse is not shameful and had decided not to get married in a life or will tell this history to their future fiances,i think they are acceptable.of course the sex slaves should be undetstood and helped,should not be discriminated after get free as long as they don't to be prostitutes again all by their will(in fact many free prostitutes had been forced to do so).but the lazy prostitutes only for material comforts or vanit is not acceptable.As to men's whoring,i think the ones who are divorced or permitted by their sick/pregnant wives can buy commercial sex.the ones who have normal families or have swore to be loyal forever before their girlfriends shouldn't go whoring,otherwise they are very false bad immoral men,should be condemned or even be punished heavily including penalty according to adultery(but the penalty should suspend if they have promised not to do so and their spouses have believed it and forgiven their whoring).

At first we should know many sec worker they are not volunteering to do this job , then that’s the problem. We can’t assure the safety of this job , and no one would like to see girls and women are force to do this. But for sex worker I respect just I don’t like this job and I think one day if possible there isn’t this job in the world.

I've never met one. I think if it's someone's chosen profession we should respect it rather than stigmatising it or using it as a slur. However, I feel really disturbed, angry and helpless when I read about people who have been forced into it. What about you?

yes if they have appropriate reason we can’t discriminate them and they are worth respecting. While is this job really rational? Maybe we just view this question from men ‘s point of view. Not any father would like their girl to do this job and mother either. And if client have a responsibility and respectful attitude towards sex worker is a question.

I think it depends on the reasons why they choose this job.if they meet huge economic difficulties and can't raise enough money in a limitted period,so they have to be prostitutes,i can undetstand or even respect and give a little help.Besides,if they are unmarried or divorced,really like sexual intercourse thinking commercial intercourse is not shameful and had decided not to get married in a life or will tell this history to their future fiances,i think they are acceptable.of course the sex slaves should be undetstood and helped,should not be discriminated after get free as long as they don't to be prostitutes again all by their will(in fact many free prostitutes had been forced to do so).but the lazy prostitutes only for material comforts or vanit is not acceptable.As to men's whoring,i think the ones who are divorced or permitted by their sick/pregnant wives can buy commercial sex.the ones who have normal families or have swore to be loyal forever before their girlfriends shouldn't go whoring,otherwise they are very false bad immoral men,should be condemned or even be punished heavily including penalty according to adultery(but the penalty should suspend if they have promised not to do so and their spouses have believed it and forgiven their whoring).

Well, it morally “disturbs” me a lot, it makes me feel bad about it, knowing that there are people who literally sell their bodies. Just the image of it is somewhat sad, isn’t?
However, on the other hand, I have nothing against it. They do if because they live under huge economic issues, otherwise I don’t think they’d independently do it.
Furthermore, nobody has the right of forcing someone to do that. No one.

Ive Already Met Sex Worker
They said they didnt have any basic skills
So yeah u know