What do you do when you're bored? Coutumes et styles de vie

Hi there people! I am new here and I wanted to make friends and create discussions
I am from France and I'm in vacation right now, and actually, i'm totally BORED!
So I thought: "why not sharing my boredom with people?" haha! No seriously, what do you guys do when you're bored?

I'm on vacation now and my days are really boring 😃 I'm too lazy to go beach or hanging with friends everyday so when I'm bored I talk with peoples on MSN or other chat's, listen music, watch movie, jogging, learning new piano songs etc. <:

So you live near the beach? How awesome is that! Well I also talk to people on MSN but they are all going on vacation so I'm left all alone 🙁
I also watch movies but I can't do that all day can I ? I'm glad that I'm not the only one to be bored haha!

Well nearest beach is hmm. about 3-4 km away but I go there by cycle or scooter (=
My friends travel a lot too so I'm here all alone too 😃

That's so cool to live the beach! Well let's get bored together haha!

haha yep. Now is really boring because I'm alone on my home, there is rainy and thunder so I can't watch movie, go to outside and my battery is almost empty on my laptop 😛

Creepy! haha I hate thunder! I'm so scaared haha

I hate only those thunderbolts 😃

here it's raining after many weeks.i love rain and thunder and clouds.maybe i'm unusuall!😃 and i can't stand why most people like sun and warm weather and get bored when it rains;it's beautiful and refreshing.
i'd been living in the north of Iran near the beach where it rains 3.5 seasons of a year before I came here(Qazvin,a city near Tehran) 4 years ago;I miss rain!🙁 [what a long sentence!]

Well,when i'm bored,1-i reread one of Harry Potter or Twilight books,even though I have all of the sentences in my mind!
2-or,if i'm not in the "reading mood",i put music on high valoum and dance🙂
3-I play the Sims

if I could go to the beach everyday,i'd do it!I change running carefreely in the beach with just nothing🙂

Édité par Parinaz .

here it's raining after many weeks.i love rain and thunder and clouds.maybe i'm unusuall!😃 and i can't stand why most people like sun and warm weather and get bored when it rains;it's beautiful and refreshing.
i'd been living in the north of Iran near the beach where it rains 3.5 seasons of a year before I came here(Qazvin,a city near Tehran) 4 years ago;I miss rain!🙁 [what a long sentence!]

Well,when i'm bored,1-i reread one of Harry Potter or Twilight books,even though I have all of the sentences in my mind!
2-or,if i'm not in the "reading mood",i put music on high valoum and dance🙂
3-I play the Sims

if I could go to the beach everyday,i'd do it!I change running carefreely in the beach with just nothing🙂

I like rain too but not then when it rain almost everyday! :dd I don't like thunder anymore because it destroy our cottage ones.
)=

Oh yeah playing Sims! God I was addicted to this game! Well I'm already doing those things but at some point I don't know what to do you know.

What about watching movies? (;

No way sims it not good because you will hooked on it haha 😃

Gosh you're right!! Yeah I also watch movies but basically I can't do that all day haha

If I'm bored, I talk with my friends on MSN, watch movies (tony jaa, jackie chan or jet li movies 🙂, listen music. And sometimes I go to beach with my friends sometimes. And I take care of horses.
🙂

If I'm bored, I talk with my friends on MSN, watch movies (tony jaa, jackie chan or jet li movies 🙂, listen music. And sometimes I go to beach with my friends sometimes. And I take care of horses.
🙂
chanjackiechanjackiechanchanjackiechanjackiechanchan! <3 😃 and Jet Li 😃 :wub

..and I when I'm bored I listen music. It's not very original, but I love it, like everybody 😉 unfortunately I don't have any beach so close 😉

What do you do when you're bored? Hum...I find always a thing to do generally and when I don't find, sometimes I listen the music and I write in same time, I surf in the web, I draw, I read a good book or I watch a movie on my pc and I play with one of my three guitars. If I can't none of these things I go out to do roller,skate. In same time it's so rare that I'm bored. xD 😃