How to be a good friend? Coutumes et styles de vie

How to treat a friend well and have a long lasting friendship.

Treat people /friends how you wanna treat by others…… So, if people you treat nice be nice to others. Very simple
😉😉

That's a great answer. 🙂

Hello.
I think to find a good friend is not so easy.Before you make a friend ,eat a bushel of solt with him.
If you want to have a good conversation or a small talk just be polite and do not give another person bad feelings.I think like this ,perhaps I am wrong.
Thank you.

Hello.
I think to find a good friend is not so easy.Before you make a friend ,eat a bushel of solt with him.
If you want to have a good conversation or a small talk just be polite and do not give another person bad feelings.I think like this ,perhaps I am wrong.
Thank you.
Finding someone on the wavelength is 1. And if it so... then it takes years when the person become a good friend.

Really good friemds you can count it on one hand and rarely to find.

Be yourself respect others and if it all clicks then it does. But if it don’t it doesn’t as they say not everything is their cup of tea (I guess haha)

I'm a person who has few interests in other's life or things. Because of that, I could not make an intimate friend. I think we have less time for caring about ourselves, how can we care about others?

I'm a person who has few interests in other's life or things. Because of that, I could not make an intimate friend. I think we have less time for caring about ourselves, how can we care about others?

If you need an intimate friend, you should have to do a sacrifice. That comes up with a friendship and it becomes long lasting. You should have to afford time for each other whenever you can. For joy, sad and for many things in the life, you should be with him or her.

Respect other's feelings, Never share anything with others what they shared with you, and mostly be ready to offer your shoulder when ever they needed.
These are the primary qualities of being a good friend I feel.

Treat people /friends how you wanna treat by others…… So, if people you treat nice be nice to others. Very simple
😉😉
👍

Never judge anyone by the color of their skin because we are all in this life together. So respect one another and try to make the world better

If you need an intimate friend, you should have to do a sacrifice. That comes up with a friendship and it becomes long lasting. You should have to afford time for each other whenever you can. For joy, sad and for many things in the life, you should be with him or her.

I disagree. Sacrificing only makes the friendship more painful and last shorter. Real friends understands eachother and share a mutual unconditional friendship. I believe that is why many people have yet to find a real friend in life even though they have so many friends.