Women's life in Russia Coutumes et styles de vie

Hello!
Before I start to discuss this topic, I would like to know your opinion. What do you think about Russian women? How do they live in their country in your idea?

Hi! I think that women in Russia aren't free because their father and husband choose all for them without asking what they wish. Some years ago, i heard about laws changed and that now, men are lass punish if they hit their wifes. I think that it is ridiculous and horrible!
Is it true?

Actually, Russian women are free. They can do what men do ( I mean profession, hobbies etc.). Earlier, in the Middle centuries fathers could chose a husband for their daughters but nowadays women and men chose with whom they are going to be. They fall in love, they date, they break up, get married...As they wish.
It happends that husband is cruel with his wife, violent and aggressive. But then, if women is reasonable, she would call the police and leave her husband. The problem is their fear and hesitation.
So, as I've already said, women in Russia are free 🙂

I have never been to Russia but it's my dream to ride the cross Siberian train from Moscow to Vladivostok 🙂 I love Siberia, I think everything there is beautiful; nature, people, women and bears too 🙂)) I think Russian women are diversed representing multi-ethnic and multi-cultural "Russian Federation", however, my personal opinion is that Russian women are educated, free, beautiful, still hold tight to their traditions, usually get married in early 20's.

Guys, I can assure you that this Russian girl is literally amazing and you should stop thinking that Russia is that kind of dark, perilous, cold place full inhabitated by ice-hearted people where social and civil rights are those ones we used to have in 1900.
Women in Russia were able to vote before any other European country, back in 1918.
While some stereotypes might happen to be true (mainly linked to terrible things that girls during the USSR times were told), the largest majority of them is just untrue. Russians are golden hearted people, the kindest ones that I have ever found on my journeys and will make your heart melt even with -40°C in my adored Siberia. If they could, they would give you their houses, even though Siberian salaries are less than half of Moscow's.

P.S. If you speak a little Russian they will fall in love with you

Guys, I can assure you that this Russian girl is literally amazing and you should stop thinking that Russia is that kind of dark, perilous, cold place full inhabitated by ice-hearted people where social and civil rights are those ones we used to have in 1900.
Women in Russia were able to vote before any other European country, back in 1918.
While some stereotypes might happen to be true (mainly linked to terrible things that girls during the USSR times were told), the largest majority of them is just untrue. Russians are golden hearted people, the kindest ones that I have ever found on my journeys and will make your heart melt even with -40°C in my adored Siberia. If they could, they would give you their houses, even though Siberian salaries are less than half of Moscow's.

Polish women could vote at november 1918

Oh myyyyy😅

I've visited Russia many times and I can say one thing - this is the most surprising place in the world. Before the first trip I was a little scared, because I knew a lot of stereotypes about Russia, but soon it turned out that most of them are not true. Russia is beautiful, and the Russians are open, warm and very willing to help foreigners.

In general russian woman is cold as ice and inexpressive with feelings.Hope times change.

Russian women can be different, just like european