Food Coutumes et styles de vie

What's your favorite food? Does it belong to your culture or no?

My two favorite foods are linguine and white clam sauce and chicken Caesar wraps.

Hotpot definitely, try it if you can , trust me!😃

My have food is Chinese food. No.

I think my favourite food is Korean BBQ. I wish, it was from my culture 😂😂

Dumplings with apples.

Ok I'm burned, cheese haha. Any sort, all of them !

My favorite food is potato gratin. Ok, honestly everything with potatoes. 😃

I like almost all sea products.

I love very much Greek Salad, i make it often for me and my Family.

Chocolate!!!!!!!!

I'm a foodie. To be honest, I don't have a favorite food. I think every culture has its own delicious food. Among my favorite foods: dumplings, hot pot, noodles, wontons, rou jia mo and so on are all traditional Chinese food. But I also love ground beef and drip coffee from Vietnam, ice cream, chocolate, bacon and burgers from America, vegetable salad from Thailand and Korean barbecue. My dream is: try a lot of unique food around the world!!!

Famous food in China is Dumplings. But we don't eat dumplings every day. About me. My favorite food is ice creammmmmmm. I love it so much

PIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I don`t now what my favorite food is, but i do like; pizza, diferent soup, some things i`ve tried in an chinese-resturant, and some other hings i forgot the name...

Pasta alla carbonara, and yes it's of my culture but I really love sushi and mexicans food too

Hello I'm italian girl and my favourite foods are vegetables and fruits, all types, I'm like a bunny hahaha good day guys and good quarantine.. 🙏🏻

My favourite food are many, I can't even decide.. They are mostly italian but not only in-fact I really like chinese and japanese food.