Which place/country did you visit on your last holiday? Coutumes et styles de vie

My last holiday was a very long time ago. We visited Euro Disney near Paris. I had a good time because i got to speak English, French and even Spanish with the people in the shops.

Last holiday was in Riga, Latvia in february 2017 🙂 😁

My last holidays were last week, I spent three days in Amsterdam 🙂. Very beautiful city with a good atmosphere. I spent most of my time in the different coffee shops and I visited the main places : Van Gogh Museum, Anne Franck's house, Dam Place, cruise on the canals, Heineken Factory.
I should be back very soon 🙂.

Guys, it should be nice to share one photo of our last trip that it shows what we loved there ? If yes, suggest it to the developers.

My last holidays were last week, I spent three days in Amsterdam 🙂. Very beautiful city with a good atmosphere. I spent most of my time in the different coffee shops and I visited the main places : Van Gogh Museum, Anne Franck's house, Dam Place, cruise on the canals, Heineken Factory.

Guys, it should be nice to share one photo of our last trip that it shows what we loved there ? If yes, suggest it to the developers.

Yes..... maybe it would be nice to send a picture on this site and not only a textmessage 😁

Box Box

Last holiday was Gran Canaria in March this year 🙂

Great Britain, London (Summer 2017)

My last holiday was in August, after my graduation, I spent a week in Malta, but not the popular part, we stayed in Gozo, a little isle near the principal 🙂

Nairobi in Kenya <3

My last holiday was in April. It was my 4th visit of Republic of Korea.

Unfortunately; I have not traveled outside of the United States, but I would like to some day. I've only traveled within the US to California, Maryland, and Virginia.

Édité par Echirise .

Germany 😃 I live in the south-west of Germany and for vacation we went to the north of Germany 😃

My last holiday was in May 2018 in Prague. It is a magnificent, majestic and elegant city. And I brought home 3 kilos additional weight as a souvenir) And we got wrong with the weather. The weather was approximatelly the same as in our city, but we didn't see how it felt. 15 degrees in our city felt as 5 degress, but in Prague it felt as 23 degrees. We came with warm jackets, pants and shoes and we were very hot)

rkl rkl

Iceland

Lisbon!

Unfortunately; I have not traveled outside of the United States, but I would like to some day. I've only traveled within the US to California, Maryland, and Virginia.