What makes you happy? Coutumes et styles de vie

I think that spending time with friends

sleep ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Books, traveling, sunshine, a hot drink when it's cold, snowflakes, my family, friends, dancing, the sea, blue sky, singing, riding, skiing, people smiling, little children, dancing, spending time with people I love, food, exploring new things, everything that makes me smile

guitar, writting and reading 😃

putting cat in microwaves.. ?

My family, my relationship and... food!

@lucyfer u totally killed me xDDDD

my pleasure 😉

travelling makes me happy!

Spending time with my friend and take a beer or a glass of wine with them. I love speaking and going to the cinema. It makes me happy and relaxed

listening to the sound of the sea's waves 🙂

Communication ,training, food

Spending time with my families.

Hi! Life make me happy!

I would like everyone to be happy, in my small way I like to help people and if I see them happy I'm happy. As for me I'm happy if I see the sea, a beautiful sunset, lush nature, if I find shells on the beach, in short, small things, because the possession does not make true happiness, it is only appear, the true happiness is to be calm and appreciate what you have ... Nobody thinks that things we give due to due and normal are actually what we should most appreciate ... Only when we lose them, even for a moment, we understand

The sunlight creating warm temperatures around 28 degrees Celsius up to 30 degrees.

I am at my happiest when I am around horses. But I also love warm temperatures (yes I know that I live in the wrong country haha) and cats. I also enjoy good books.

Music is magical, it helps to modify your mood and makes you feel happy in some cases.