Ce sujet est fermé. Vous ne pouvez pas y ajouter de nouveau message.

religion Coutumes et styles de vie

what do you think of islamic religion?

I'm a Pastafarian, and the Flying Spaghetti Monster is the supreme creator of all.

I am an Orthodox, Islam'm normal, like any other religions. But I am concerned that a large number of terrorists Islamists. In my country there are Islamic regions and it is especially felt. Recently in Volgograd Islamists blew up the train station and bus. But if a person is normal, then I do not care what religion.

Of every religion fanatic versions are sick. In Europe are deeping troubles with orthodox muslims, because they don't want live in a local society and don't want go native. Usually they live in your isolated communities and don't respect local rights, although they are guests and they ought to and even must accept local rights.
Of course I know normal muslims too, they are likeable people, and they know about your "bad brothers".

Édité par prawoskretny .

I suppose that all the Muslims are fundamentally sensible and good like all the other human being . But a lot of the pictures given about Muslim people and Muslim actions are for the most parts often negative. It's mainly violence and obscurantism. So it's logic that the no Muslim people see this religion with anxiety. . What's written in the Koran to give at some persons ideas so horrible?

D87 D87

I think that the Moslem believe is mostly misinterpreted by many people. Strangest are the different interpretations. Maybe I misunderstand the religion myself, but isn't the basic idea of every religion to live peacefully and do good things? How can it be good to abase women? To kill people because of other opinions?
I don't say that generally every Moslem is a fanatic who wants to kill non-believers, definitely not! And I don't want to say that the Islam is a bad religion. But there are some fanatics with ideas I can't understand. There are also Christian and Jewish fanatics that force me to think "What the f***?" Can't we live peacefully? Live and let live? I don't believe in God or religion as such, but would never tell anybody to stop believing. But those people who use religion as an excuse for almost insane plans need to rethink their lives, really.

I think we make too much of a big deal about all religions and Islam in particular. I am muslim, I live in a muslim country. I pray Allah and do my best not only to be a good muslim but to be a good person. ISN'T IT ALL ABOUT BEING A GOOD PERSON? Isn't it all about being a citizen of a peaceful world where no one is juged for there believes?

There are bad people everywhere. Terrorists are a shame to Islam, extremists are a shame to us, too. But I would never blame any religion for the bad behaviour of anyone. I believe humanbeings can make difference between good and bad even when not relying on religion. So, the misundertang of Islam will never be an excuse to what is going on around the world.

I think we all must be tolerant towards all religions. No one should be forced to believe in something they don't want to believe in. Also, religion should not be a herritage, everyone should be able to choose their religion and never be juged based on their choice.

Peace.

Édité par FrozenGrape .

Religions oblige people to believe in not verified dogmas and to respect rituals sometime stupid. We must be tolerant of course toward other religions when they are not dangerous. The majority of believers are not responsible of their religions. The bigger problems with holy texts is that you can interpret them as you want and so there is a lot of contradictions. God doesn't seem clear. If there is only one God, Why there is so much religions? You said that everybody could choose his religion, but I thought that a Muslim who want to leave Islam for an other religion must be punished by death according to the Koran.
More I become old and less I trust the religions.

Islam is a good religion and we should promote it . Many peoples thought that Islam creates difference but the actual mean of islam is " to Love"

For a Muslim , Islam of course is the best religion. For a Buddhist, Buddhism is the best religion. For a Christian , Christianity is the best religion. For each adept of a religion, their own religion is better than anyone else even he didn't read the holy texts. So admit that a Muslim is not impartial when he speaks about Islam. It's generally impossible to critic his own religion for a believer. I'm practically sure that if the question was : What do you think about Christianity. The Christians would have the same response about Christianity than the Muslim had for Islam: Like : Christianity should be promote , it also means "love" . I can't imagine a believer saying: I have a religion but may be there is surely better than mine.
So to be the more objective as possible about religions, the better judge to compare them would be an atheist who is not influenced by a faith.

I think that you should ask this question ''what's your opinion about muslims ?'' ,beacause I think that 50% of muslims don't know a lot of thinks about their religion , So how the others can answer?!!
it is "your think" but not others. dont just simply said like u know everything dude. Islam follow what prophet Muhammad said and Allah said in Quran. so basically if dont know just go and read Quran. never trust media as they only show all bad thing about Islam. And 1 more thing I need to mention here. Dont say Prophet Muhammad PBUH is pedo or whatsoever because our time and their time is different. here in my country there is also someone who married at young age and why you guys think of married at 20s or 30s or so on? because it is country law and after all you all need to study or find a job. Back then there is no university or job like today. So marriage can be done at young age. I know i said this not really related to forum but I see many non-muslim mislead information. once again sorry for this long explanation. thumbup2

If I understand well what you want to say Abik, there is only one kind of Muslim and they know perfectly the Koran. Honestly, I'm very sceptic. The only fact that on the planet some Muslims kill other Muslims is already in contradiction with what you say. There is one Koran but surely different ways to read the Koran. Why never trusting media ? For example yesterday I heard on TV that a guy killed a soldier , wounded and terrorised a lot of people in Canada just after being converted to Islam and a similar case happened few time ago. Do you approve that? And this morning again an other recent Muslim attacks policemen without reason and must be killed in USA. Is this imagination of medias or real facts? Can you imagine the effect on the ordinary citizen for whom Islam is only an exotic religion? They can conclude that Islamic religion makes loosing the mind and becoming dangerous. Concerning marriage of young people, I don't know at what age you consider a person capable to be married. But I can't admit that kids be married. That was practised in the past and sadly actually again in some countries and generally for very mean reasons.

If I understand well what you want to say Abik, there is only one kind of Muslim and they know perfectly the Koran. Honestly, I'm very sceptic. The only fact that on the planet some Muslims kill other Muslims is already in contradiction with what you say. There is one Koran but surely different ways to read the Koran. Why never trusting media ? For example yesterday I heard on TV that a guy killed a soldier , wounded and terrorised a lot of people in Canada just after being converted to Islam and a similar case happened few time ago. Do you approve that? And this morning again an other recent Muslim attacks policemen without reason and must be killed in USA. Is this imagination of medias or real facts? Can you imagine the effect on the ordinary citizen for whom Islam is only an exotic religion? They can conclude that Islamic religion makes loosing the mind and becoming dangerous. Concerning marriage of young people, I don't know at what age you consider a person capable to be married. But I can't admit that kids be married. That was practised in the past and sadly actually again in some countries and generally for very mean reasons.
well like i said what u give example here is based on media that u watch or listen. did u go voluntary and ask why that person do it? if u said islam is religion that cause bad things, can u explain to me is there is no crime that others religion do? ok u said that Muslim kill Muslim right? is there is no Christian kill Christian? Hinduism kill Hinduism? Buddhism kill Buddhism? is all religion i quote here allow to kill their own religion believer? just because the killer is Muslim, all Muslim is bad. all religon believer have a bad and a good follower. keep that in mind. dont post if u not aware with it. just like opinion. different people have different opinion. about marriage. yeah that is what your OPINION is (u as example) wont admit kids marriage. well did all people care about your opinion? no right? so just mind your own religion rules and dont mixed up others religion rules with your government rules or your own belief. i give u example 1 more times. Hinduism doesn't allow man married more than once (polygamy), and yet their people which is at high rank such as prime minister or ever their God married more than once. Christian, Jesus pray to God with his head on the floor(same as Muslim). why Christian follower not doing same thing as Jesus? and u said kid's marriage, at what age girls reach puberty? its depend and the earliest is 9 years old. same as age, long time ago people could live till more than 200 years, their size also bigger than people today. so if u assume that 9 years old is too young back then? will it be at 80 years old then u can married with limitation of age at that time is 200?

i think that enough for me to post for now. let me know if u want me to quote more kill that your religion do. just let me know what is your religion. i will quote it for u.
:whistling

Thank you for your answer Abik. Even if we have a fundamental difference of point of view.

All Muslim bad? certainly not, no more or less than the other religions. But the Muslim killers have the particularity to give the death in the name of Islam or in the name of God or in the name of a conflict that happens several thousand kilometres farer and where Muslims are implicated . they seems thinking that God enjoins them to give death. Christians did the same but that was a long time ago and are less aggressive actually. For the moment, I never saw a Christian cutting the head of an innocent Muslim in front of cameras and saying that its to save the life of other Christian in other countries. An amazing thing with religions is that they forbid murder but after they allow exceptions.

Married at 9 years old ? That's not serious. the beginning of puberty is for you the condition to be ready for marriage? For me to be married is something more than a capacity to have sexual activity. It's to be link with somebody for a very long time and share with the partner all the good and bad moments of the life. I don't care about the religious and moral rules but in a normal case that must be a contract of two responsible persons. How two kids could really assume a life of adults ? And If it's an adult married with a child to have a slave at home it's more disgusting. We can effectively speak about paedophilia.

I have not particular rules concerning private life, if you want to live with a lot of women, why not if they agree with that and logically you must accept in return that women can have several men. But I'm not sure it's the better way of life. If you take an engagement with somebody of exclusivity of couple life you must try to keep your promise.

People living more than 200 years. What is this joke? In the better cases some persons could survive until 120 years and at this age I don't know if we can call that living. The good old time where people lived more than 200 years old is of course a legend. In fact in the past the hope of life war really shorter than now.

I don't care about the positions to have for prying, personally I don't pry since a long time. Must I understand that God listen more or less his creatures following their physical position ?
I received a strong catholic education, in spite of that I have no problem to denounce the abuses or horror made by my own religion. The last were the rapes committed by priest on children. I could rather classify me in the category of agnostic, more clearly: I don't know. For me: The good sense must be the first rule. When I have an opinion it's the result of my little reasoning.

Hi,

All I can point out now is you dont know about the past and u assume all that happen in the past using today law or logical view.

1st : about marriage.
"For me to be married is something more than a capacity to have sexual activity."
you clearly said there "for me" which it is your own opinion. so that mean any facts that you shown here are useless because it is based on your own opinion.

2nd : about killing
"For the moment, I never saw a Christian cutting the head of an innocent Muslim in front of cameras and saying that its to save the life of other Christian in other countries."
you clearly shown here that you in fact learn about it through media and not the person who kill that man. there is a lot of evidence now that kill in front of camera is fake.

3rd : about live for more than 200 years
"People living more than 200 years. What is this joke? In the better cases some persons could survive until 120 years and at this age I don't know if we can call that living."
this is why i said you only think with your logical view. should i said jesus is a normal man too? no right? i bet you'll fight against me to show that jesus is your god right? if you want to bash other religion u should use their rule and history to bash. dont just take some and ignore the others. in Islam, example Prophet Noah, he lived for 950 years old. I also can do the same to your religion if i want. Example : "your religion believe that Jesus is God. is it a joke? a man can be a god? reincarnation? this is funny! your father(priest) just listen to others sin and he said god already forgave that person? what the hell is that? priest can talk to god? nonsense!" well that is example of what i feel when u bash my religion.

4th : about live with women or man
"I have not particular rules concerning private life, if you want to live with a lot of women, why not if they agree with that and logically you must accept in return that women can have several men."
once again you admit that you based on logical view only and not religion. In Islam Holy Book Quran said man can married more than once and max of it is four. why women cant? easy answer, how many female compare to male these day? let say 2:4 2=male and 4=male. if they get married that will be left 2 female single. is it fair? Quran already know what will happen now 1400 years ago. why? because it is a words of God(Allah).

I dont want to argue with you. but infact i think we can be friends and clear all the mistaken/misleading info that both of us gather about others religion. i hope we can share good thing about religion and fix the misunderstanding. i could prove u that Islam is not a Terrorist religion.

take care Anil. dont blame others religion as i also not gonna blame yours. Peace thumbup1

Hi

Of course I give my own opinion, It's a little the goal of a forum: No? My modest opinion is maybe useless but I suppose I 'm not alone to think like that. I try effectively to have a logical view on human behaviours. I'm not a scientist but I don't see why I shouldn't consider all the discoveries made by exceptional people. We have a big difference of age and culture and may be I was a little like you when I was young. Now at more than 50 years old I took the decision to think not only by following what's written in a " Holly Book".
You think only by : It's allowed by the Koran, it's forbidden by the Koran or it's obliged by the Koran. And evidently when something is wrong in the Koran it's obviously for you anyway the truth because it's the words of Allah.

To be married at 12 years old. that's surely a bad thing for the future personality of a kid. Be married also suppose that you are responsible, at 12 years old it's still the age of learning and being educated . If Koran allowed that, there is reasons to be suspicious,
Noah living 950 years. Christianity and Judaism have the same bases whose this legend of Noah and his arck . I'm obliged to note that the old testament is full of contradictions and wrong affirmations . I have no problems to criticise my religion and you can do the same.

The only actual fact is that Islam is the more aggressive and make more death than other religion for the moment.

There is media corrupted in the world, but now in the actual time there is possibilities to compare a lot of information from different sources . For that, internet is a wonderful tool to make your own opinion. Concerning the decapitation of innocent by Muslims extremist, the proof is that the murderers post themselves the video on U Tube. today again the news said an American was killed with this method. His only fault was his nationality in spite to be converted to Islam and worked in an humanitarian organisation.

Concerning the divinity of Jesus, for me too that seems very amazing. The mystery of Christian confession: to be forgiven of the sin suppose something more than a declaration of the faults to a priest. Reincarnation and other stuff like that? I'm sceptic. All that is in the domain of the faith and faith is not in the domain of the logic. And for the polygamy this manner is an encouragement for the slaving of women in some countries.

In reality when you say:

. In Islam Holy Book Quran said man can married more than once and max of it is four. why women cant? easy answer, how many female compare to male these day? let say 2:4 2=male and 4=male. if they get married that will be left 2 female single. is it fair? Quran already know what will happen now 1400 years ago. why? because it is a words of God(Allah).

I can conclude that Allah made very bad previsions about the sex ratio of the actual time, what a mistake for a so powerful God! See this link it's very instructive:

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex-ratio

The paradox is that in Muslims countries, there is often more men than women.

If I have a lot of doubt concerning Islam and my own religion, there are true things concerning the world that human being finished by founding not by reading a holly book but by searching. And sadly they are in complete contradiction with the Koran or Bible. No! The actual World was not made in only 6 days but after 14 milliard years; No the humankind
is not the descendent of only two persons created by God less than 10 000 years ago but the result of a cruel and complex evolution. There is no clue in Koran or Bible that human being will be able to find these knowledge surely more true and verifiable than some stupidities written in them.

So there is not a lot of possibilities : Or God is idiot Or Koran and Bible are not his own words ? You can choose.

Don't worry to blame my religion. I don't conceive a debate without a minimum of contradiction. But as you can see , I have difficulties to believe
even in my own religion.

i dont think it is good to continue this forum if you also disbelieve in your own religion. because talk to athiest is like talk to someone who will never accept religion. such a shame for christian believer not 100% believe in its religion. you are more to athiest than religious. but im kinda interested when u said about world is created in 6 days but not, it is 14 mil. This is why you cannot trust wiki all the times. Arabic words has a lot of meaning. it is not 6 days of our days. it is 6 days of "God only know" period.

about sex ratio. kinda bad to give me a french link, but what Allah said in Qoran doesn't conclude sex ratio for muslim only. it is for whole in this world.

so you except that charles darwin idea of evolution? sadly if it true. why there is still monkey in this world? there should be all evolve into human. it is just a theory which athiest can think of.

okay for athiest believer like you(u might say no but most of your statement is athiest statement), let say computer who make it? surely u gonna said name of creator right? so, who create human? i bet u gonna answer based on athiest logical view again.

i thought we could be friends and help each others in learning our own religion. sadly it cant be true, athiest how many you show proof it doesn't change anything. better to said, just wait and see when judgement day come or both of us die first before it begin. then u will know the truth and that time. there is no chance to regret.

good bye athiest. may you find your own path.

Édité par Abiq .

This is the biggest flaw of religions. It always ends up with a fight! Topic closed...

Ce sujet est fermé. Vous ne pouvez pas y ajouter de nouveau message.