Understand the way people acting... Coutumes et styles de vie

Hello guys, I have some really important questions to ask you, I hope you could tell me about ~

I think the way people acting could be complicated to understand. I often questioned myself about the relionship I could have had with people, especially with penfriends (are they really appreciate me? etc...)

Please could you react to these situations below, tell me if it is already happened to you and what did you do? Have you ever done this to someone and why? So tell me about reactions...

1- When I talk to penfriends (on facebook) we often have good exchanges, we speak about many things, laugh etc... But the following days I must always start the conversation or they won't do it. So, after a while I finally ask if there is a problem or if I don't bother and the answer is always the same: "no, you don't bother me, I like talk to you". So what is the real problem there? Why should I always be the first to start a conversation?

2- This is almost the same case but a little different... When I want talk to penfriends (on facebook too) they say I have no time now, so they tell me "I talk to you in the evening"; I can understand they have things to do, 'till there's no problem ~ So I say them if you are OK message me we could talk later. But the problem is now, this is the evening and they are online but no one message me. In this situation what should I do: I let it down and I let them answer when they would like to (but they won't...) ? or I say again "Hello!", in other words I start again the conversation ?

I really would love you to share opinions and feelings about what happened to me, maybe this is the same for you. ~ Thanks guys, I wait your reply

MaryCassy

I often encounter such a situation, but my English is not very good, so often do the theme. I also want to use the local language to communicate with them, but never learned, don’t know how to learn. I also want you to do a language exchange, but I'm not that smart and learn very slowly.
I know I still need to work to learn English, at least can chat with them more topics, as their mother tongue slowly exploring my first self-learning.