Which languages do you learn at school in your country? Coutumes et styles de vie

In my school they teach Dutch, English, German, French, Latin, Spanish and Italian. I can only speak Dutch and English. I also know the basics of French, Spanish and German.

In Ukraine everybody learns English and also you can choose the second language : Spanish, German or French

In my environment you learn 5 years of obligatory French. You learn English since you were little. Otherwise you will learn Latin or Spanish at school.

Here, in Italy in elementary school we study English. In the middle school English and Franch o Spanish. in the High school it depends, you can find sure English, in addition spanish, French, German or Russian and rarely chinese

I learn English and Russian

in Austria there you have English from middle school and french, italian, spanish or/and latin in high school

In Germany everyone has to learn English. And at my school we can choose one second foreign language for example Spanish or French. As your third foreign language you can also choose Japanese, Latin or Russian, but you don't have to learn a third one.

I learn English und French at school. But we can learn so much more languages.

On my school you can learn Englisch, France, Russian and Latin 😃

English and German

Hi, I from Italy. I'm studying Italian, English and French. Next year I'm going to study English, Chinese and Russian

Hi! I'm an italian girl. In primary school we study only one Language that is english; in the middle school we study two languages: english and spanish/english french or english and german. Instead in high school we can study one Language( that is always english),two Language or three.

In Germany we learn Englisch, dutch , french, spanisch and latin 🤔

in italy you can learn at primary school english
in secondary school you can choose or french or spanish
i attend the liceo linguistico and i study spanish english french and latin but you can learn also german

On my previous school you could learn english and french.
Now I can learn English and Spanish.

In my country (The Netherlands) we learn at primary school Dutch, English and French. At secondary school you learn English, Dutch ,French, German and you can choose to learn also Spanish. You can stop with French and/or German in the 4th form of secondary school. I still learn French, Dutch and English. Dutch is also the language spoken in the whole country here. Many people here can understand and speak English. Some can also speak Turkisch or Arabian or German or any other language.

Here in Germany, you learn English in the primary school english. In the other schools for older people you learn that too. But when you are in the Gymnasium, like me, you can decide in the middle on latin and french, than in the last three years you can decide on russia,spanish and greece.

You have every year english.

In my school we have to learn Latin and English, later you can decide between music and languages,if you take languages you can decide between French and Greek.In 10 grade you can take Italian instrad of Latin and if you want you can choose Chinese and Spanish.