Which languages do you learn at school in your country? Coutumes et styles de vie

In Italy we study mainly Italian and English. For three years, in secondary school, we study also french, while in high schools it depends on the school choise: in some schools you can study Spanish or Germany, in other schools you can also study Latin and ancient greek

In my school we learn German, English, French and Russian. 🙂

In my school, i learn english and spanish but you can choose german also (I live in France).

English and Urdu in school and colleges
n for other languages ,one need to go to university.
i can speak pushto(which is a regional language,also my mother tongue) but cannot read or write it...

We only learn English and Dutch, other classes in my school also learn german.

In our Russian school there are English and German languages, but other schools there are French. Our parents chose English, we have been learning English since 8 years.

Other than English, I had to learn French (starting in grade 4). Sadly, in high school we had no other options for learning different languages. 🙁

Korean , English , Chinese

English and French.

I live in Northern Italy. We learn English in every school, then we usually learn German or French or Spanish (you can decide) in middle school (that is from 11 to 14 years old). Then we choose our high school and in the "languages high school" we usually decide 2 languages between Spanish, German and French. I study Spanish and German. You can even study in a minor way languages such Chinese, Japanese, Russian and Arabic. I study Japanese one afternoon a week.

Asia ❤️

In Belgium, it depends of the part of the country you came from. In Wallonia (South) you have to choose between Dutch or English at twelve, en whathever you choose, you have to learn the other language 2 years later. Then you can choose a third language, Spanish or German, but it's not mandatory 🙂

In Germany you can learn different languages but it depends on the school. English is obligatory but you can learn Latin,French,Italian,Spanish and even Old Greek as well. 🙂

hey everyone 🙂 I'm from german and i started learning english in elementary, followed by French, latin, spanish and italian in highschool. I have choosen French and Spanish.

Here in Austria (I´m in the High school) I learn english and france (and, of cours, germen).
If I want, I can learn also italian

In France we learn English and Spanish or German but there's more people take Spanish, and the other languages depend on your school 🙂

On my school, we learn Latin, Dutch, English, French and German ans sometimes Ancient-Greek (I had to learn that)

In France, we usually learn English first then Spanish or German (even though some choose to learn Spanish or German before learning English), and Latin and Ancient Greek are optional.
Plus you can add more languages such as Italian or Chinese in some schools.

On my school, in France, we can learn English, Spanish, German, Italian and Latin (I learn English, Spanish and Latin, and I learned German for 2 years and Japanese for 1 year).