Which languages do you learn at school in your country? Coutumes et styles de vie

at my school you're able to learn Spanish, Englisch, Ancient-Greek, French and Latin 😃

at my school German, English and french

In my high school, you can learn: English, Russian)) (it is not strange sounds), French, German, Spanish)) but I would like to learn more, and Chinese, as well as deepened German)) write to those who want and can help =)

In my country, I was learned english middle school at first but these days learning start at elementary school
I learned english, Germany and japanese in my high school other high school teach the french
(*^▽^*)

I France, we learn English, then later we have to chose between two other languages : Spanish and Italian (i chose Italian). We can learn Latin too, but I didn't want to. 😛

English and Swedish, you can also study German or French besides them. In high school you can learn more languages, I'm starting soon and I'm going to take German, Spanish and Russian. But it really depends on the school.

German, English, spanish and latin (i've chosed latin but i could choose french instead of latin) 😃

Here in Canada it's French, English and Spanish. And Spanish depends on the school. In Québec some schools do latin too, but it's very rare 😛

In Russia - English, French, Dutch

German & English 🙂

Me I am in high school and I study English and Spanish🙂

In australia you can learn chinese in high school but im currently learning german italian and afrikaans

English, German, French, Dutch and you can choose Spanish if you want to

In Spain you can study Basque, Valencian, Galician (if you are in a city where one of these languages is spoken too), English, French and Latin.

I live in Poland and I'm in primary school.
I learn only English.

I speak French as first language (of course we have french classes 😛 ) Than we have English class that are obligatory and some people can learn Spanish. Then, when you go in university you can learn every language...

English, Spanish and Chinese .... But how many others wish that we had school that teached what we wanna know? This might be a know THREAD XD

Édité par NaTiVe .

in my school i learn italian (my language), english, latin and ancient greek 🙂