Which languages do you learn at school in your country? Coutumes et styles de vie

In my school I learned English and French (but after 7 years I know nothing in French 😃). Others class could learn german (maybe it was better choice for me)

I learn Italian English and French

Here in primary school, kids learn English! Then, in secondary school they learn English and French (or sometimes German)
In the majority of high schools, they only teach english (maybe french)
My school is language-based (idk how to explain it) and so we learn English, French, spanish/or German and Latin* (*only for the first two years)

In Sweden you must learn English and Swedish you can choose between French, German and Spanish. When you have a adder country you are coming from you need to learn that country's laungueg to.

on my school I learn English, frensh and German

In my school I learned English and French (but after 7 years I know nothing in French 😃). Others class could learn german (maybe it was better choice for me)
haha i learned frensh for 7 years too and I don't know nothing😂😂 its not my favorite language

English and German, however it's possible to learn also French and Italian in my school. Besides, I learn Spanish by myself 🙂

english and frensh

French, English, Spanish, German, Latin, Greek, Chinese.

I learned English at elementary school and Liceoooooo, French in high school.

I'm learning German, English, and Latin but you can also learn Greek and French

Hi!!Here in Italy a child starts learning a foreign language (English) since he is just five! You continue studying it for many years (14 more or less). At the Primary school you learn just English but at the secondary school you can start with another language (French or German).
In high school you learn English, French/German an Spanish 🙂

Here in Italy, in primary school we study English.
Then, English, French or Spanish it depends from the school you are attending.

we learnt English,French, German,russian,Spanish,Greek. Dutch. and Maori but you did not have to learn them all.

We learn English, German, Spanish, Italian and also Chinese 🙂

oh yes and also French but that‘s really common 🙂

In Germany on my school you learn
German, Englisch, French or Latein

On my school we learn Spanish (if you don't like it you can choose French), German, English and Latin.
There are also class were you can learn Chinese, Japanese, Russian.