Should we delete the accompt wich are not used? Commentaires et suggestions

Est ce que les comptes sont supprimés au bout d'un moment d'inactivité?

Are the accompts desactived after a while of inactivity? If no, should we do it?

Well i'm tired, my english is not really good sorry 😃

No they're not deactivated unless they do it themselves

i dothink we should do it ourselfs, vedlen should get mods and if they didnt log on for like 90 days gone...

Yes, I agree that if members don't use their accounts/profiles after 3 months, especially if they haven't checked in since they joined up, and have minimal details provided, they should have their account deleted. It makes it difficult for people who are genuinely searching for friends, and wastes their time looking at long lists of 'nobody' accounts - where after months, years, they have not updated info, nor have gained a single friend. I've gained a friend within a day of joining, and waiting on confirmation from a few others. Isn't that what this is all about?

It makes it difficult for people who are genuinely searching for friends, and wastes their time looking at long lists of 'nobody' accounts
i completely agree. a lot of people create accounts and never visit the site again. i'm new but i already like penpal-gate, i plan on staying active here.

I've thought about it. I'm joining the Army after highschool and might be stationed outside the U.S. for more than a year. i'm not sure if I would have internet access and I dont want my account deleted. So I'm kind of on both sides of this debate (if that makes any sense) about this.

Accounts are never deleted, they are deactivated. Therefore it means every account can be reactivated and get all their information back.
If people don't want to use the site anymore they just deactivate their account, just because someone hasn't signed in in months doesn't mean they do NOT want people to contact them. Does it make sense?