do u believe in god ? write here why? English

do u believe in god ? write here why?

write here down why u believe in god 🙂 🙂

hi- kki
In fact, I don't blieve any gods.~_~ It is convenience, I think. Do you believe?

mijin said

hi- kki
In fact, I don't blieve any gods.~_~ It is convenience, I think. Do you believe?
well i dont know anything so i cant tell if there is any god or not

I believe in God

Yes I do believe in God coz there is must be a personality who created the whole universe and have been controlling it.

I really don't know why poeple need to believe there's a god in this universe... Maybe to give a meaning to their life or to be less scared about the death. I think there's nothing more human than religions : why does god want women to be lower than men ? Why doesn't he want mens to use condoms? Why does he want to kills others men of others religions? All of this is human and not divine! This is only humans who created rules of religions =======> So I don't believe in god

I don't believe in God, because he doesn't exist. Okey, I can't say that I'm sure he doesn't exist but in my opininion, there's no God.
I dislike christianity, hinduism, islam, judaism or any other religion. I'm an atheist.
Unfortunately I'm borned as an christian. But I'm not forced to live like a christian, or believe in God. I'm an secularized christian atheist in other words 😉

For me: religion = war
And I think religion is a weird way to categorize people.

But, if I have to chose a religion, I must chose buddhism. That's a fantastic religion with great thoughts and opinions, and the best, there's no God. Only prophets and that's fine for me. 😉

My english really sucks, and I have hard to express myself in english. So I'm sorry for a weird contribution. 😛

Édité par emilia .

Yes, I do. he created all of us. We did not become from nothing. Look at sea,earth, moon ,stars, tres, flowers, rain, sun. How do u think it happened? Only God can make it. Man has only made things to fight with.

Yes I believe
though its less religion and more relationship for me. Religion is mostly men trying to put their relstionship in categories and such. I mean, Jesus suffered the most brutal death just for each and every one of you when NONE OF US deserves to even have a glimpse of heaven! I am raised Baptist tho and im glad cuz they are very close to the Bible and thats what i believe.
now why do some of you want to think that you, your whole life is an accident with no purpose whatsoever?
Only a divine power could make a place this incredibly accurate for us to live in. do you really think a "big bang" would get it right? and if you believe that, then who made the universe?

ps im not saying this to anyone in particular, just to everyone to whom it applies

oh also if anyone wants to talk to me about it (not argue) please let me know-email me or whatever

i wont judge you and i wont try to force anything on you

thanks and God Bless!

I think I believe in God, not in religions. I don't see it as a being but as my spiritual side. It is good believing in something, admiring greatness of universe. God for me is a feeling what reminds me the world is huge and I'm just as a little point on it but I'm there anyway and can do anything. Because God doesn't do anything for you if you don't want to, doesn't exist if you don't want to...Well, it's hard to express exactly the idea.

Yeah i believe in god

I do not believe in god. I don't need it to hope. I believe in Man

well, I don't believe god.
I think believing and praying to god is very shameful thing

I don't believe in God. I think that if we come to trust ourselves enough, we don't have to rely on external forces like God. If I can give myself the confidence and hope I need, then there's no God for me.
In a way, I can say that Nature is God for me, but, I don't mean that it created us or controls us. Because, essentially, we ARE nature...I mean, we belong to nature. 🙂
I'm not against religions. It's sort of like the 'Technology Debate'-is it good or bad? It all depends on how you use it or see it. All religions have good things...take the good and leave the bad.

Everybody should be free to trust in a god or not.
But for me, the governement should never show his religion, and should never take some decisions because of it. Politic and religion should be totaly different

why does god want women to be lower than men ? Why doesn't he want mens to use condoms? Why does he want to kills others men of others religions? All of this is human and not divine!
All of that is the opposite of God

I believe i'm in love with God

I believe he's in love with us

I believe in the futility of any of Man's action towards his transcendence. in other words i believe humans suck.

I agree that humans suck and that's what i wanted to show when i wrote that.
Religions are human, not divine.
If there's a god like you describe Him, do you think there's any religion which is right?