Opinion homosexuality Politique et gouvernements

My country is the second country in which gay marriage has been approved, and the numbers of countries has been growing ever since, in some parts of the world. However, in other parts of the world, they do not like homosexuality. What do you think of homosexuality, gay people and/or the LGBTQ+ community?

Firstly in China it’s still illegal. Marriage isn’t allowed in mainland except Taiwan area. But what I think is since it isn’t a disease, I won’t discriminate who are this kind of people and people should receive them. But I don’t support law gives more rights to them I mean too much right, after all it’s not some excellent things to propagandize.

I think homosexuality is a normal thing. We don't chose who we love! 🙂
For trans and queen etc... my mind is that it is special but acceptable. They do what they feel the best for them.

They are often lovely and kindly people .Some are even very talented. I don t support all the insults, all the bad behaviour that some people can have toward them. I really respect them as people. I understand, that they want to have more rights and normal families. But I think they shouldn t be married. Because that s something religious, with a meaning, and I think God wouldn t agree with that. We have to love them, because they are from our families, countries... They had the right to be pacsed in France, it s not a wedding,it s more than an acknoledgment of the couple from the State. I think it was good

Love is love.

How much tolerance for the LGBTq+ community indicates how civilized a society is.
To forbidden which comes naturally is just against human nature and discriminaton is a poison.

In my opinion it is alright. These people can be really nice and kind. They can love, that's what is principal

As long as they don't try to sell me on it like vegans do then I say go for it if it makes you happy.

As long as they don't try to sell me on it like vegans do then I say go for it if it makes you happy.

This made me laugh, but I also totally agree!

personally i have no problem with that. love is love. and it is a good thing, in my opinion

How much tolerance for the LGBTq+ community indicates how civilized a society is.
To forbidden which comes naturally is just against human nature and discriminaton is a poison.

well said, mate

I think that everyone should be free to love who he/she wants, we don't choose who we love and homosexuality is totally normal for me. I think that every kind of love is good and should be respected. Love is love and no one should be judged for who he/she loves. Homosexual people are just like straight people, they should feel free to love who they want.

Homosexuality is not bad. If most of the world has the favorite color of blue, but you prefer red, you are still equal with everyone else. You can't control it, it is just the way your eyes are drawn and your preferences prefer. There is nothing wrong with that. On a larger scale, if people want to marry people that are the same gender as them, cool! If you want to change your gender, great! There is nothing wrong with that. We need to accept others differences.

In my opinion, everyone has the right to love anyone else. So i think gays or lesbians are ok,unless their personal behavior is interfering with my normal life, such as persuading me to become a lebsian.

They're ordinary people, so what is the difference between their love and our love?

We're all human and we should all be treated respectfully and equally. Love is love!

One of my favorite movie——Brokeback Mountain 哈哈哈哈

We're all human and we should all be treated respectfully and equally. Love is love!
We are all to be treated with respect. This is true. However, our choices and actions cannot be treated equally. Otherwise haos would arise. Evil must be eliminated by admonish those who are wrong.
well said.